Who Will Sweep Up the Fall/Winter 2017 Shows?

Leila Goldkuhl tho. -_-

I'm so happy she's having a much better season.

This one. She really does well, hoping for a stable run in Milan!

Best new face this season soon far, definitely Lex Herl and Lulu. Superstars:wub:

Léa Julian is en route to being on par with them also! Not sure for Ania Chiz though.

Currently Jess PW in the lead with 22 shows, followed by Lia Pavlova, Jay Wright (21), and Dilone (20). Jess also has good quality shows too.

Mariana Z is probably focusing on shows that actually pay her, because you know a model works to make money. :rolleyes: Yeah its cool to walk big shows, but few know that actually bigger shows pay almost nothing.

That's a lame and illogical excuse for someone who's yet to establish herself.

That's a lame and illogical excuse for someone who's yet to establish herself.

What's illogical about preferring shows that pay vs shows that are big but don't feed you? :rolleyes: Specially if the parents are right behind her and see no economical benefit for her, which to start with is the point of allowing her to model at such young age. If IMG wanted to keep her blue-chip only they could have done that. She's working to make money.

Like I said, many models don't care for big shows after they find out they get paid little to nothing for having the 'privilege' of walking those big shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's illogical about preferring shows that pay vs shows that are big but don't feed you? :rolleyes: Specially if the parents are right behind her and see no economical benefit for her, which to start with is the point of allowing her to model at such young age. If IMG wanted to keep her blue-chip only they could have done that. She's working to make money.

Like I said, many models don't care for big shows after they find out they get paid little to nothing for having the 'privilege' of walking those big shows.

Or she's just not getting booked?

^ lol exactly. It's not like she said no to Prada and other top shows because she only wanted to walk shows that paid well.

MDC's list isn't complete yet, but the ones leading so far (including Hilfiger)
1.) Jess PW - 33 shows
2.) Sora Choi & Jessie Blomendaal- 31 shows
3.) Cong He & McKenna Hellam - 28 shows

First time Asian models take Top 5 perhaps? Sora and Cong He have been doing great!

And it seems we'll only get 40s of shows most walked at most...

MDC's list isn't complete yet, but the ones leading so far (including Hilfiger)
1.) Jess PW - 33 shows
2.) Sora Choi & Jessie Blomendaal- 31 shows
3.) Cong He & McKenna Hellam - 28 shows

Don't forget the Pavlovas :wink: Updated list based on my own counts:

1) 33 shows: Jess PW, Lia Pavlova
2) 32 shows: Sora Choi, Jessie Bloemendaal
3) 29 shows: McKenna Hellam
4) 28 shows: Cong He, Odette Pavlova

First time Asian models take Top 5 perhaps? Sora and Cong He have been doing great!

And it seems we'll only get 40s of shows most walked at most...

I believe Fei Fei, Liu Wen, and Shu Pei have all landed in top 5 (Perhaps even during the same season) before! Liu Wen was even the top walker industry-wide one season :smile:

Lex Herl, Manuela Sanchez and Aira Ferreira are slaying Europe.

Marie Damian,Ania Chiz,Lea Issarni ,Amanda Googe and Samile Bermannelli are doing really good.

^ Meanwhile, Adrienne, Sophia Ahrens, Romy (I believe, haven't checked) and quite a few others are flopping hard in Europe.

Can somebody explain to me why some girls stop booking decent shows all of a sudden? Adrienne for example didn't do amazing in NY, but she booked some decent shows. She slowed down in Milan and has only done Nina Ricci in Paris so far, even though according to her instagram she was in Paris all the time. Similar situation with Anna Mila. So how can they go from doing okayish to booking absolutely nothing within a few weeks? I seriously don't understand this.

Surprised about how well Amber Witcomb is doing, she's the next Jay Wright to me.

I just noticed that the top spots are dominated by last season's newcomers and breakouts!

But that makes me think whenever these last season's newcomers will have a stable run for the next season though, perhaps longevity in their runway career. Being newcomers in one day only to flop on the next grinds me in my gears... :(

I see what you mean , for me the bigger surprise was Greta Varlese..
Her Yasmin and Vittoria used to be seen at the same shows but now ..

Greta, Yasmin, Alice, Roos, Dilone, Frederikke, Lorena have all really slowed down... I wouldn't say they are flopping, but comparing to last season, they are doing a lot worse.

While some other girls are rising like Jess, Camile, Cong He, Cara, Mckenna, Jessie, Leila and Young Bae.

And some others are still stable like Lineisy, Vittoria, Kiki, Mayowa, Sora, Selena, Sarah and etc.

But girls like Luna, Birgit, Grace, Blanca, Mariana and Milena aren't doing as good as I expected. They had a stronger run last season...

Vera Van Erp and Celine are really flopping tho.

I just hope that the girls who are still on their prime right now don't fade in the future seasons though. They're not the ones who shall be overlooked due to not having enough factor to be a top model (hint: anything Instagram related)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->