Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2015 Shows?

Emely Montero will be doing shows, it think she could definitely be a top newcomer.

Emely Montero will be doing shows, it think she could definitely be a top newcomer.

Nice! So many wonderful girls of color this season, I hope it shows on the runway!

I hope to see Kori Richardson back also. According to her instagram, she's going to the castings.

^ Would love a comeback by Kori! I always thought her beauty was underrated.

It's not very likely, but I'm also hoping for a Tanya D. comeback, a real one unlike last season.

Aaaaaw, guys, I literally CANNOT WAIT!

hope to see:
Erjona Ala
Carly Moore
Tanya Katysheva
Harleth Kuusik
Kate Grigorieva
Iana Godnia
Helena Severin
Riley Montana
Elodia Prieto
Veroniek Gielkens
Larissa Hofmann
Sabrina Ioffreda
Tami Williams
Kayla Scott
Ysaunny Brito
Ola Rudnicka
Maartje Verhoef
Rianne von Rompaey
Vanessa Moody
Mica Arganaraz
Zlata Mangafic
Katryn Kruger
Sophie Touchet
Julija Steponaviciute

I wonder what this season will look like for Thairine Garcia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just throwing some names out here, in the newbie blonde department Im eager to see;
Marnie Harris, Lisa Haag, Laura Julie and Kim van der Laan appear somewhere this season.

very good choice Vitamin W :flower:- but Marnie Harris didn´t get a showcard :huh:
what´s Kim agency in NYC?:unsure:

^ Love that list, there's so many potentially faces this season.

I'd like to see Clarence Tenessy Charrondiere, Amelia Roman, Daionara Zwicker, Dongqi "Dylan" Xue and Joline Braun.

^Good call, especially Clarence. Forgot all about her after last season's no-show.

@Cato: Don't think she has rep. in NYC yet. But assume none of these girls will debut in NY anyway.

Kirstin Liljegren is in town for NYFW. If she's not exclusive, she'll probably walk a lot of shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->