Who Will Sweep Up the Fall 2014 Shows?

^ Kind of agree, as much as I hate to say it, I just don't see them doing as well as they are right now.

May I ask, is this a wish list or do you really think they will sweep the shows?

Cause Anna, Mila and Vika sure aren't going to sweep and I don't think the others will either...

maybe they won't sweep them runways :lol: but I see them doing more shows than they did before.

Josephine Le Tutour, Elisabeth Erm, Anna Ewers, Marine Deleeuw and Sasha Luss will sweep..
Not sure on the ultra new girls though, can hardly keep up.

Tilda should have another good season and I'm hoping that because she's all rested up, Nobis will too. Even if she doesn't hit 40+, she'll still be at all the blue-chips.

I agree, I think Maria Borges is looking good but I think she'll be quality not quantity.
She'll be at Givenchy but I'm hoping also Versace, Gaultier and Chanel.

I have my fingers crossed for Betty Adewole.

I can see Emma Champtaloup doing really well, a 30+ blue-chip show season.

Would love to see Maria do even better this season, especially after HC.

I'm very pessimistic about the chances non-Caucasian models will have on the runway this season. Menswear was appalling, HC was better (although bear in mind it's still "Spring", which always makes it easier :rolleyes:).

Malaika will definitely sweep up and Cindy will have her moment. No doubt she'll be cast by Ashley this season after Meisel's endorsement. Otherwise Anna Ewers, Ola, Lexi and all the usuals.

High hopes for Imaan and Riley, but also Samantha Archibald!

^ You mentioned on the usual's and I'm bored with with them all. I hope someone new,fresh, an exclusive for last season or a dark horse literally someone who can actually walk comes a long and sweep some of these regulars under a rug. :innocent:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that at least for NY it's going to be some older well established models.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that at least for NY it's going to be some older well established models.

Idk lately they seem to do Milan and Paris leaving NY for newbies. Barely see Daria, Karmen, Kati, Amelyne, even Joan and Karlie pulled back.

^ You mentioned on the usual's and I'm bored with with them all. I hope someone new,fresh, an exclusive for last season or a dark horse literally someone who can actually walk comes a long and sweep some of these regulars under a rug. :innocent:

Hear hear!

The last girl who just debuted and knocked me off my feet with a truly outstanding walk was Yulia K. I wish someone similar will debut this season.

Cindy Bruna
Anna Ewers
Malaika
Ophelie Guillermand
Devon Windsor
Hollie May Saker
Binx
Sabrina Ioffreda

^ Sabrina for sure, but she's definitely going to be kept selective.

Lexi Boling, Ophélie Guillermand, Maartje Verhoef, Tanya Katysheva, Cindy Bruna, Sasha Luss, Asleigh Good, Kate Goodling, Auguste Abeliunaite, Irma Spies, Hadassa Lima, Ola Rudnicka, Elodia Prieto, Marine Deleeuw, Sun Feifei and Ine Neefs. Perhaps Estée Rammant as the next Tilda Lindstam? Zlata Mangafic will probably continue being a filler for a few more seasons.

Just my guesses based on last season and campaigns. I'm usually wrong though, and of course there's always that handful of newbies nobody counted on.

I would love to see more of Hedvig Palm, Kai Newman and Lisa Verberght.

^ I agree pellucid, Hedvig,Kai and Lisa need to be seen more. Hopefully this season.

Is it still to early for Kirstin Kragh Liljegren and Juliane Grüner to have a full season yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still to early for Kirstin Kragh Liljegren and Juliane Grüner to have a full season yet?

I think now the time is right before people are starting to forget about them

Cici Xiang, Li Wei & Tiana Tolstoi!!! Lol more like the ones who i wish they will sweep up :P We need a new Asian top newcomer this season. Last season there's none </3

I have a feeling McKenna Bird is going to selectively kill this season.

^ love McKenna.
Thairine Garcia finally turned 16 and is in NY at her first casting today. Will be interesting to see after all the initial excitement, if she can break finally. Next didn't do a showcard for her.
Exclusive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cici Xiang, Li Wei & Tiana Tolstoi!!! Lol more like the ones who i wish they will sweep up :P We need a new Asian top newcomer this season. Last season there's none </3

Love Tiana. After her Balenciaga exclusive and a second VI shoot happening, hope she gets some hype this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->