Yohji Yamamoto F/W 2018.19 Paris

even when it might seem he's on autopilot it's always consistently amazing. looking at the details / hq, the construction of the coats is insane. i wish i could own even just one piece of this but i'd really happily wear every single item.

Oh Yohji, you are the best!
No one can do clothes in black like he does. These coats are to die for.

It's almost magical to me how he can add add so much depth, so much texture, and so much visual impact to a complete black look. He makes black look like so much more. It's beautiful.

This is absolutely beautiful. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd most likely spend most of it on this collection. The coats are incredible.

OH MY ... This leather is divine
And I absolutely love the hair and makeup
Always great :wub:

I literally cried when I saw Yohji.

This is his best collection in years. I loved every single bit of it.

Love the boxed sleeves on the wool jackets, the leather corsets as belts, the belts holding the drapped coats... magical, clean, perfect, surgical cuts. This is my favourite collection of the season and I love how he just keeps flipping the finger to trends and gimmicks. And the soundtrack with him again... oh, divine!

That third coat is so gorgeous, the first half was the strongest, it felt fresher...the second half was a bit too "Best of", still miles above most of the collections shown this season. My biggest complain is that despite his eye for tasteful yet surprising color palettes, he's been far too loyal to black in these past few seasons. That's more of a pet peeve of mine though.

That third coat is so gorgeous, the first half was the strongest, it felt fresher...the second half was a bit too "Best of", still miles above most of the collections shown this season. My biggest complain is that despite his eye for tasteful yet surprising color palettes, he's been far too loyal to black in these past few seasons. That's more of a pet peeve of mine though.

Maybe because this collection was a homage to Azzedine Alaia.

Flawless! Impeccable cut as always with the master and the homage to Alaia is subtle and i love it!

Beautiful as ever, and now the Alaia tribute makes sense...kind of adds to my admiration for the latter half of the show.

It's almost magical to me how he can add add so much depth, so much texture, and so much visual impact to a complete black look. He makes black look like so much more. It's beautiful.

Very well put. Yohji is just something else. I don't think I can add anything other than "gorgeous".

this breaks my heart and leaves it shattered on the floor...

:wub:,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->