Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Possible cover contenders in the near future:

Louis Vuitton has signed BTS as ambassadors. I think they may be on a major cover soon.

Angelina Jolie has a live action movie coming out in May.

Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will be out in July.

And since the Harry Styles cover sold well - why not put Timothee Chalamet on a Vogue cover in October when Dune comes out?

I can see all of these happening.

Annie Leibowitz was spotted on the White House grounds last Monday according to CNN.

Could be a Jill Biden or Cabinet member piece for VF or Vogue.

Here's Annie's older piece in Vogue with the Biden Family here

Annie Leibowitz was spotted on the White House grounds last Monday according to CNN.

Could be a Jill Biden or Cabinet member piece for VF or Vogue.

Here's Annie's older piece in Vogue with the Biden Family here

Definitely could be a cover. She also dined with Jill Biden not so long ago, so I knew it was coming.
Vogue does seem to be moving at a rapid pace considering Kamala Harris recently got a cover.

Hopefully it won't be for September. It would be more strategic to save Jill for a quiet month.

Vogue Paris' double June/July offering should be dropping shortly, and at this rate I don't even think I'm all that bothered about their 100th anniversary offering - almost a year later. I think I'd just prefer Alt to take me to the South of France with a spectacular beach shoot!

I think Bella will get Vogue September - she is no doubt more popular than gigi now, a decent enough model and we know that Anna loves the nepos coupled with her current activism for Palestine it’ll be the controversial headline grabbing pick

I think Bella will get Vogue September - she is no doubt more popular than gigi now, a decent enough model and we know that Anna loves the nepos coupled with her current activism for Palestine it’ll be the controversial headline grabbing pick
considering how much campaigning anna does for the established democrats like biden i doubt that and i haven't seen american vogue mention palestine even once on social media

haven't seen american vogue mention palestine even once on social media

Interesting how selective their political coverage is. Anna's first to shove some good old politics and culture down our throats with her airport pamphlet of a magazine, but I guess she's got her Middle East news on mute. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one for the coverage of all the world issues in Vogue, but it's interesting how ignored Palestine is considering the values they are so desperate to promote lately.

supporting palestine is not part of the status quo -- especially in american politics so that's why. anna and others gave their vocal support to the blm movement only when it became impossible for brands to ignore it

Last edited:
I expect demand a Vogue cover for Jennifer Hudson for the September or October issue. Just saw the latest trailer for Respect and she looks amazing (Oscar-winning performance in the making)! I don't mind whether it's Anna or Edward who puts her on the cover, but she better not get snubbed!

Just imagine J Hud by Steven Meisel for British Vogue's September issue... ahhh, one can only dream. If my dream gets squashed by another activists collage, I will personally sue for emotional damage.

Just judging by the slate of films set to be released by years end I believe we’re in for a great slew of covers. Thinking Gaga will appear on Vogue for the Gucci film
Thinking maybe December. I can see Cate Blanchett or Rooney Mara nabbing something like Harpers for Nightmare Alley. Anya Taylor Joy for Last Night in Soho. Wonder if Zendaya will nab a cover for Dune or we could enter fatigue for her. Sure Angelina will nab a cover for The Eternals.

I can see Jhud covering Vanity Fair for the Aretha movie. If this were years ago, I would say Vogue and would envision one of the cinematic shoots they used to do based around Aretha. Don’t so much see that now, but would welcome it.

Just judging by the slate of films set to be released by years end I believe we’re in for a great slew of covers. Thinking Gaga will appear on Vogue for the Gucci film
Thinking maybe December. I can see Cate Blanchett or Rooney Mara nabbing something like Harpers for Nightmare Alley. Anya Taylor Joy for Last Night in Soho. Wonder if Zendaya will nab a cover for Dune or we could enter fatigue for her. Sure Angelina will nab a cover for The Eternals.

There’s also Margot Robbie (David O Russel film), Jennifer Lawrence (Don’t Look Up), Rachel Zegler (West Side Story), Nicole Kidman (Being the Ricardos), Florence Pugh (Don’t Worry Darling), Tessa Thompson (Passing), Kristen Stewart (Spencer).

I'm thinking the newcomers will be Ana de Armas (Blonde and Bond), Anya Taylor Joy (Last Night in Soho) and Jodie Comer (The Last Duel).

Very stacked year!

The Cannes Film Festival is now in July of this year rather than May

Marion Cotillard has a critically acclaimed musical out in France in July that will premiere at Cannes - "Annette". After Cannes the film will then be sold to outside markets.

The film is not mainstream - but I'm hoping that Marion will promote it on the cover of Vogue.

I'd love to see Marion on any magazine really, but Vogue has been extra strategic with their cover stars over the past 2/3 years. Because the standards have changed. It must be someone with either a really strong social currency, or in a talked about movie leading up to the Oscars. Because they not only want the likes and shares but also the media at large talking about their cover. The media don't realise that every time they write articles over how good or bad a cover is, they're basically giving Vogue more authority.

Marion for me is from the Sienna/Reese/Renee era where Anna basically put them on covers regardless of whether they sold or not, because that's who she thought to encapsulate the Vogue reader at the time. Nowadays I think the idea of a Vogue reader, as an avatar, is outdated because the magazine is trying to target a lot of subcultures. That's both good and bad.

Jennifer Lopez for US Vogue - September (wearing american designers) and debuting again with Ben Affleck on Met Gala!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"