Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

there is this one twitter account who correctly predicted that Harry will be on Vogue cover weeks before the cover is released.

The account said that one of BTS member and SZA will cover Vogue too but didnt specify which Vogue. Let’s see if their prediction is right again or not.

Meanwhile, my prediction is that Awkwafina and Gemma Chan might hopefully get a US Vogue cover this year.

The account said that one of BTS member and SZA will cover Vogue too but didnt specify which Vogue. Let’s see if their prediction is right again or not.

No idea if this is true or not but I could see it happening as part of the "global" issue they've been doing annually. 2 years ago they did actresses, last year they did models, potentially this year they could do musicians. If they do, they'd probably include some chart toppers like Dula Peep though I'd be hoping Rina Sawayama.

No idea if this is true or not but I could see it happening as part of the "global" issue they've been doing annually. 2 years ago they did actresses, last year they did models, potentially this year they could do musicians. If they do, they'd probably include some chart toppers like Dula Peep though I'd be hoping Rina Sawayama.

Rina Sawayama on Vogue would be a DREAM, but sadly I don't think she is known enough to do so. Especially the US version. SZA would also be great, and I could see that happening.

It's time for the first Asian OG celebrity on the cover of US Vogue, but who will it be? Doubt it will be Awkwafina because she recently covered Bazaar.
I know that if Edward would want to run such a cover, the first choice will probably be Gemma Chan. Or maybe he will once again tap into his American sensibilities and give it to Constance Wu? She has been very quiet lately with no tv appearances and shut her social media down, so I'd definitely be keen to read what she's got to say.

Maybe King of Versailles can look into his 'crystal ball'?

Well, Naomi Osaka had a cover in January. Kamala Harris is Indian-American, she had a cover in February. I’d say US Vogue is doing pretty well so far.

if Chloé Zhao wins best director at the Oscars, I’d say she would be a strong candidate. She also wrote and directed a massive Marvel film coming out this fall.

i don't know if this is the right thread but i was thinking how beutiful would be if Mika Schneider,Jade Nguyen and Ashley Radjarame would get a Vogue Paris cover...will never happen but i can dream
+ Estelle Chen

Considering that Kering is very interested in supporting Gucci movie (November 24th), I think Gaga will be on the cover in December (Vogue US)

I think Indya Moore's Vogue cover will finally happen next month (June)
to celebrate the pride month and the final season of Pose.

Possible cover contenders in the near future:

Louis Vuitton has signed BTS as ambassadors. I think they may be on a major cover soon.

Angelina Jolie has a live action movie coming out in May.

Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will be out in July.

And since the Harry Styles cover sold well - why not put Timothee Chalamet on a Vogue cover in October when Dune comes out?

And since the Harry Styles cover sold well - why not put Timothee Chalamet on a Vogue cover in October when Dune comes out?

God, I hope not. Never really understood the hype around Timothee... Would love to see Angelina or Scarlett tho

Possible cover contenders in the near future:

Louis Vuitton has signed BTS as ambassadors. I think they may be on a major cover soon.

They'll be on the cover of Rolling Stone US June issue. Can we look forward to some Vogue cover in the future? I'ts really shocking they haven't been on the cover of any big Korean fashion mag ever.

I think Indya Moore's Vogue cover will finally happen next month (June)
to celebrate the pride month and the final season of Pose.

I am dying for this. If Anna for some reason passes on this incredible opportunity, I hope Samira puts Indya on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->