Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

I see a Kim K cover coming soon talking about her divorce and new projects. Maybe for Vogue US or UK considering Edward is on a roll and their covers are the most talked about.

Aside from Billie, I don’t think UK Vogue has had all that many (or any, actually) recent covers that broke through into mainstream conversation. Beyoncé was meant to be a big one but was completely eclipsed. Thandiwe and Malala ignited discussion here but didn’t really work their way into the zeitgeist, as far as I know. I think he’s produced some really strong work (the April covers!), especially compared to the forgettable trash some of his peers are producing, but I think his fans overstate the case a bit. Certainly US Vogue is the most talked about, with the Harry Styles cover and the Kamala Harris cover.

Last edited:
Predictions:
Lady Gaga will be on the cover of a big fashion magazine in the fourth quarter of the year.
Nicki Minaj will be on the cover of a fashion magazine with her baby. It'll feature her house.

I feel like we're gonna get an Angelina Jolie cover somewhere to promote Eternals. Imagine US Vogue putting Angie along with Salma and Gemma on the cover shot by Leibovitz. Sigh.

I feel like we're gonna get an Angelina Jolie cover somewhere to promote Eternals. Imagine US Vogue putting Angie along with Salma and Gemma on the cover shot by Leibovitz. Sigh.
I highly doubt it. They all already got covers for the movie. Angelina & Gemme got British Vogue. Salma got Vogue India

^Ah right! I forgot Angelina's UK Vogue March cover. Didn't know Salma got Vogue India. Lols. My bad.

^^I don’t think Angelina’s BV cover was to promote the movie. She barely mentioned the movie in the interview. She was like: “and I made a super hero movie, I wore a leotard and was very strange. My kids love it” that’s all.

So, maybe an US Vogue/Vanity Fair cover is on its way.

^ Agreed. I think Angelina had a film or two out in the spring that she was promoting with the British Vogue cover, not Eternals. I could see her doing Vanity Fair or perhaps HB. Though I'm most interested in the prospect of Chloé Zhao getting a cover. I'm not saying it's likely, but I'd be so thrilled if she got an American Vogue cover.

Who could have predicted that Teen Vogue would put Honey Boo-Boo on a digital cover?

Although that specific choice is something that never would have crossed my mind as a prediction, in retrospect, it strikes me as an easy and obvious choice. They don’t make print issues anymore, so Teen Vogue is essentially just another website trying to get clicks. A child star we haven’t heard from in a while “setting the record straight” or whatever is the exact kind of People magazine level nostalgia clickbait keeping so many sites alive.

Kristen Stewart must be in for a cover or two with the Spencer movie. Perhaps British Vogue? Seeing as Meisel worked with her before, my wishful thinking is that we might get a proper royal editorial there. But I guess it's more likely to be damn McDean.

Regardless, no editorial could possibly match the excellence that is the promo poster for this movie! So beautiful.

Claudia Schiffer has curated a fashion photography exhibition which opens at Kunstpalast, Germany next month... and I wouldn't mind seeing her on the cover of Vogue Germany as part of the exhibition's promotion!

Could be that British Vogue is revealing their October cover today since is Zendaya’s birthday? Or is it coming next week friday 10?

US Vogue 2021
(in no particular order)

*let’s hope 2021 brings something good

Karlie Kloss
Rihanna
Beyoncé
Indya Moore (fold-out w/other trans actresses)
Zendaya
Jennifer Hudson
Reese Witherspoon
Scarlett Johansson
Emma Stone
Jennifer Lawrence
Olivia DeJonge w/Austin Butler
Rachel Zegler

(maybes) Kamala Harris, J.Lo & Blake Lively

WOW!!!! No luck this year! Lol

Rooting for Emma Raducanu’s first vogue cover. Preferably British vogue

US Vogue 2022

Putting 15 names since they usually do 4 different covers in the last 2 years for the January issue. Also including some random names just for fun lol since US Vogue nowadays can surprise us with their cover choice.

Ana de Armas
Anya Taylor Joy
BTS
Carey Mulligan
Elizabeth Debicki
Ella Emhoff
Grimes
Julia Garner
Lupita Nyong'O
Natalie Portman
Nicole Kidman
Rihanna
Quannah Chasinghorse
Zoe Kravitz
Zoe Saldana

My US Vogue 2022 predictions:

Kylie Jenner
Gigi Hadid
Jessica Chastain
Florence Pugh
Olivia Rodrigo
Zendaya
Kim Kardashian
Taylor Swift
Britney Spears
Margot Robbie
Timothee Chalamet(?)
Beyoncé
Rihanna
Hailey Bieber
Kendall Jenner

This is always fun, so let me give it a try as well

Elizabeth Debicki (surely a shoe-in when The Crown starts)
Maggie Gyllenhaal (never had a cover before, her directorial debut will premiere in December and is getting quite some Oscar buzz)
Kristen Stewart (around Oscar season)
Rihanna (surely we will get that album next year. Right? Right?)
Lupita Nyong'o (Vogue favourite + Black Panther)
Michaela Coel (fingers crossed for this one, she stars in Black Panther as well and has so much buzz, maybe a double cover?)
Symone (we need a drag cover and she would be perfection!!)
Carey Mulligan (has She Said incoming next year, which will surely get a lot of buzz and a Vogue favourite)
Gigi Hadid (she is always a safe bet, and I could see a story around the things that are happening with Zayn right now)
Jennifer Lawrence (the big comeback cover?)
Anya Taylor Joy (surely this is bound to happen, there is a lot of buzz around her and she has quite a few projects for 2022)
Cate Blanchett (why not?)
Viola Davis (has to happen one day, and could have quite a change with her portrayal of Michelle Obama)
Charli XCX (random, can't see it happening but maybe Anna wants to be "cool with the kids", as she has her album coming out next year)
Lizzo (also new album out next year)

I'll do 15 US Vogue 2022 predictions instead of 12 as well, to fit in with y'all

Olivia Wilde
Lady Gaga
Emma Chamberlain
Michaela Coel
Kylie Jenner
Lupita Nyong'o
Anya Taylor-Joy
Zoe Kravitz
Rosé
Kristen Stewart
Sandra Bullock
Elle Fanning
Precious Lee
Rachel Zegler
Elizabeth Debicki

Bonus:
Naomi, Cindy, Linda, and Christy (lolol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->