Meghan Markle
Zendaya
Scarlett Johansson
Margot Robbie
Ana de Armas
Angelina Jolie
Rihanna
Adele

I would kill for a Jennifer Hudson US Vogue cover and shoot by Annie with Jennifer as or referencing her role as Aretha, much like we had Kirsten as Marie Antoinette, Reese as June Carter-Cash, Michelle Williams as Marilyn.

I feel a Dua Lipa cover coming soon, especially after the Grammys. Surprised that has not happened yet. Also, maybe Nicole Kidman and Anya Taylor Joy. Both have a movie with Robert Ebbers due for release next year. I wouldn't rule out Meghan the Stallion.

I’m surprised Doja Cat has not had a big cover yet. She’s had a string of hits, #1 on Billboard, her album did well, she was very talked-about, etc.

More like your sources are so powerful......

LOL. You're conning the game. Look at it from our POV, you keep getting these wild card choices right....

Haha we are on to you King

Don’t know whether to be insulted at being called a liar or feel smug that my prediction skills are so sharp they belie belief!

Mods, can all of King's 'predictions' be moved the Cover Rumour Thread since they're bound to be accurate? :P

US Vogue:

Ana de Armas
Naomi Osaka
Emily Blunt
Adut Akech
Addison Rae Easterling
Viola Davis
Frances McDormand
Frank Ocean
Gigi Hadid
Adele
The Squad
Meghan Markle

Who is “The Squad”?
Also, I think we were the only ones to get at least three or more right in our 2020 predictions. But, you got me beat already by a milestone. Lol

Who is “The Squad”?
Also, I think we were the only ones to get at least three or more right in our 2020 predictions. But, you got me beat already by a milestone. Lol

United States Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan

See? Paloma was nowhere to be found on my list! I’ve been vindicated

Not that easy. Naomi Osaka, the most random name ever, was still in your list.

Wait, what?!?! Frances and Naomi?? :innocent:
Show me the sane person who would believe that to be a stab in the dark, lol.

Reactions: MON
Going to go out on a wild limb and say a fold out of the entire Hadid family or the same of the kardashians to celebrate their Hulu move

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->