Your Makeup Style

I am a huge fan of makeup!! I love to play up with my look, but 50% of the time I spent half hour to do that what I call "the natural beauty" look. THe rest 50% are just colorful eyeshadows, or even patterns on the face eg. polka dots, plaid, stars.

For day, I like mousturized lips, porcelin skin and wide open eyes (acheived with eye-opening mascara and white eyeliner.) At night I intensify that look with different things like bold color on the lips, brown eyeliner or color on the cheeks.

i tend to use darker colors around my eyes, even during the day.
mascara makes me happy :smile:

^^^ i also love using dark colours for my eyes too & even in the day time.
i dont like colourful eyeshadow but would only use browns & golden shades sometimes. i love eyeliner pencil first then traced with liquid liner, and heaps of mascara (on the top & bottom lashes). i always keep my lips nude or a lil clear gloss, & powder blush. oh i forgot to mention foundation & concealer too. =D

This look is what I aim for: pretty, flushed, natural

00240f.jpg
00240f.jpg

00450f.jpg
00010f.jpg

^ Love these. Particular fan of the natural look as well, my usual day wear is black mascara, NARS blush in Orgasm, Eve Lom kiss mix and NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight.

I have blonde hair and creamy-pale skin, so works well.:wink:

To me- those girls [post #85]look kind of washed out-except the top left one-

like they need a lipcolor

I try to aim for a look like this-
00057.L.JPG

Polished, heathy, and not overdone

pic from firstview, oscar de la renta collection

at the moment im trying to go for a mathew williamson inspired bbaydoll flushed look

My makeup style seems to have evolved quite a bit the past couple of years. I'm a bit more experimental - I love trying bold fuschia eye shadow, or seafoam green eyeliner... I try different colors of blush on my face, though I'm sure my color needs are fairly specific... but I have stayed true to my eyeliner fairly-often and nude lips. :heart: the nude lips, always.

I :heart: makeup and I own my fare share :blush:

But on me, I like natural makeup. I always wear foundation + powder, but I like to use little so nobody notice right away :D

Eyeshadow is usually a light shimmery pink or champagne. I use Lancome's L'extrême mascara because I love the definition it gives me, I don't want volume.

On my lips I wear mostly variations of sheer purple. I beleive it's what looks good with my skin tone.

Funny how we all have our own definition of "natural makeup" :D

I would say my make up style is pretty natural.

I don't need more than 8 minutes for my make-up in the morning.

I don't even wear foundation because my skin is quite good and i've noticed that too much foundation really damages my skin a lot. I only use bronzer or rose powder to look fresh.

For my eyes I either go for a really light gold/bronze or for a little bit Eyeliner. Of course Mascara too.

On my lips I either have nude lips or a little bit of lipgloss. Sometimes I only wear lip balm though. ^_^

If I go out I definitely go for a more dramatic and exciting look. I like to experiment a lot with it.

My daily make up is more on the natural side though i use semi dark coulours like brown, chocolate, smoky grey paired with beige pink blush and natural lips (tinted lip balms mostly)

I love the washed out look, but I hate it on myself. If a cosmotologist showed me how to do it properly, I'd probably love it, but as soon as I apply it myself, it's likely I'll find it repulsive. It's so odd how looking natural can be so risky and even considered ugly in our society.

When I put on makeup, I try to emphasize my eyes with dark, but not overpoweringly dark eye makeup. I use Club eye shadow by MAC, Almay black eye liner and MAC Loud Lash mascara with the Dior Show wand. The eyeshadow, I put on the lid of my eye. Then, I cat-eye with the liner. I have a MAC blush in a peachy color that I use as well as a MAC clear lip hydrant just for a little shine. That's pretty much it. It's fairly simple.

I tend to wear my emotions on my face while avoiding to look like a clown. :smile:

If I am in a cheery mood, I will wear brighter shades of eyeshadow but make sure it's blended in nicely. [so scared to look like a clown!]

If it's a rainy day, I'll wear darker colours but make sure it's not too sombre.

The school I attend is seemingly into natural beauty, so lately I have been leaning towards minimum make-up but am having problems with looking too washed out!

Butttt...the majority of the time
I tend to focus on my lips [pale/natural shades of lipgloss] and almost always have dramatic eyes.

I really like to work on my complexion, so a light, dewy base is an essential. Not so much for coverage, but just to even out my skin tone. Armani LSF 2 is best for me. I always wear some kind of blusher, usually some bronzer as well...just to brighten up my skin and make me look alive. I think a little bit of pink and bronzer mixed gives a nice touch of colour.
Then, always, curlers and mascara...I could never be without mascara. I've started using eyeliner as well...either a Mac technikohl, or Shu Uemura liquid.
I never really do anything on my lips, but for evening, I'll either do red lips, or smoky eyes.

I'm a huge fan of the flushed looks. Sheer red on the cheeks and lips. Prefably, a cream/gel blush for the cheeks. I love Stila's colour push-ups in Rogue flush. If there's time, I'll put on mascara and eyeliner. I'm always trying to emulate the look at the Marc Jacons Spring 2004 show.

100109753.jpg

100109755.jpg

52446031.jpg

style.com. gettyimages.com

I love playing with colors and stuff. Natural makeup is nice but I like using makeup as an extension of what I'm wearing, so I tend to go for somewhat extreme looks.But I've sworn I will try and give up makeup for at least a little bit because I feel like I'm really insecure without it, and I am.

my style simple-- tanned glowy dewy finish with pale pink/beige lipgloss. bronzer and hint of blush
CIMG2383.jpg

glasses.jpg

CIMG2394.jpg

source_ my camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"