Your Makeup Style

ok I have a new everyday make up look now. The cat eye! with light shimmery eyeshadow on my lids, lots of mascara on the top of my lashes. Pink blush or shimmery beige light pinkish blush and then a light pink lispstick :smile:
I have a link to this girls make up on another forum...I do the same kind of makeup like hers. I think its really pretty.
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44964
Oops I just forgot ugh you have to sign in to view the pictures :/ I dont want to copy her picture cause your not suppose to...arg. Oh wells.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little concealer under the eyes and on the nose, some brown eyeliner and some lipbalm for everyday at work....maybe some highlighter on the cheek....

dark eye shadow (soft smoky cat eyes) with light glossy lips for night.
bright, or light neutral lip stick with soft shadow in the morning :smile:

It's been real natural....powder, concealer, blush and chapstick. lol That's the work week though...if I go out then I tend to glam up a bit more.

This is my make-up style. Exactly. Just like that.

wjvznp.jpg

credit: paparazzi forum

Dark brown smokey eyes. My thing.

I've been experimenting with more colorful eyeshadows. I've really liked the results so far, since my usual routine was dark eyes light lips of full lips and mascara. As the season progress I'll be getting different colors to match whatever mood or wardrobe I have. ^_^

i dont like using eye shadow at all.liquid brown eyeliner and black/brown eyepencils are just for me.for lips i can use every colour of lipsticks.i love lipsticks=)

Most days I use a thick black gel eyeliner winged out Bridgitte style with a pink mouth and pink cheeks....it's a little much but it's my signature look!

sometimes I like bright red lipstick or gloss because I have full lips it looks really good. I use highlighter a lot too!

Foundation and concealer if needed for daily use.
If I want more attention, I use eyeshadow like Gerard Way. Usually brown colours...

gerard.jpg

Magne please post the source of the picture. It's tFS policy and I'm afraid the picture will have to be removed if there is no source listed :flower:

TheSoCalledPrep said:
I never amp up my makeup for a special event... it just makes you look like you tried to look nice for that event. If you're going to fix up, it should be every day, not just certain days. :heart:

I don't think it is silly to try extra for special events - if i am invited to a social function I want to show that I made an effort (or rather show that I refrained from NOT making an effort) as a gesture towards the host/ess and other guests. Nothing wrong in adapting to circumstances in my book.

More OnT:

I always wear foundation. My nose is RED and a little coverage goes a long way in terms of preventing the Rudolph-look.

Daytime I have to look quite classical due to my line of work, so i just fill out my eyebrows with natural brown, mascara my almost non-existent eyelashes and often draw the thinnest line of liquid eyeliner to make the eyes visible. I use my staple pinkbeige blush stick - it looks completely invisible yet really has effect. Depending on outfit I either lip-pen my lips a dark livery pink or use a rather harmless gloss (love Estee Lauder for the little brush). If not pressed for time, it happens that i dab on some highlightery eyeshadow, whites, pinks or beiges. This routine takes about 5 minutes.

When not working i love to play, especially with eyeshadows and eyeliners of different colours and textures. I have blue-green eyes so its fun to "change eye-colour" by using purple/salmon combinations for deeply green eyes or pink/bronze for piercingly blue. Right now I am in love with two looks, either a really shocking pink that looks sooo decadent (and surprisingly not trashy at all) all over the lid or this light/dark/navy blue thing that (I imagine) channels a lot of fifties, early-sixties summer lightness. The pink i cover with huge seventies amber shades and the blue i theme with huge black sixties movie star sunnies.

i always use foundation just to even out my skintone and abit of concealer too.

and i cannot leave the house with out liquid liner in black the more dramatic i make my eye make-up the more special the occasion:lol:

this is a picture of me out in a club not the most flattering:ninja:

usually i will have more eyeliner on and it will look more cats eye and dramatic!

Right now I just use a little bit of foundation, some liquid eyeliner on the top lids, a swipe of mascara and red lipgloss.

i wear foundation most days, and i always use a rose blush on my cheeks, swipe it over the bridge of my nose a little. I do a soft shimmery eyeshadow, or i just leave a creme base colour. Then i use black or brown eyeliner, just a little bit on top corners of lids and my inner rim. I curl my lashes most days and lots of mascara
And usually a light pink lip gloss, or sometimes i fill in with light pink lipliner then gloss.

update. my makeup look is still very natural. less is more! im all about lookin awake and healthy.
since summer has started, ive been able to sleep in and the undereye circles are gone yae!
so i rarely use mac studiofix for my undereyes.

everyday :
* maybelline full & soft waterproof mascara in black(can be dramatic and you can layer it on)
* mac teddy eyeliner(i could do without it but its so pretty)
* mac bronzer in golden(warms up my face)
* mac sheertone blush in pink swoon(the perfect pink that looks very natural)
* mac lustreglass in flusterose(perfect pink that isnt barbie at all, sheer but not too sheer..not too much shimmer so my lips still look pretty after it fades)

my everdaymakeup is armani luminous silk foundation, guerlain bronzer, dior eyebrow pencil.

profilepic23003_11.gif

source- jacked if off my profile pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->