Your Must-Watch Fashion Show Recommendations...

Men and Women working it. I can't believe how gorgeous the male models used to be. It was insane.
Also Sharon Stone in the audience. lol

And this one. Just pure masculine glamour.

There are quite a few Prada & Miu Miu shows that I enjoy revisiting but this one is special - eerie, somewhat prim & sexy. I like how Liu Wen, Shu Pei & Kasia Struss slither out in their exits…

I cannot not Include Karl of course. Fabulous clothes, energetic show! Still super modern…

Azzedine, always…
His big return (the 2001 show doesn’t count), with the support of his designers’s friends.

I would have included the FW1987 but they removed it.

This Gucci show…Maybe because it was his most controversial and influential.

Ultimate bourgeoise 40’s inspired satin duchess fest by Prada!

While it’s not necessarily my all time favorite collection from Nicolas at Balenciaga, I have always loved this collection and this show because it really felt like an achieved vision. It all works, the set, the references, the dramatic music and maybe that element of grandeur and showmanship that is more present here than before.

The only footage available. It had an impact on me back in the days when Paris Premiere used to broadcast full shows on TV. Super dramatic, fun and fierce. Back when models used to feel themselves walking a Galliano show ( and not doing ridiculous poses).

I always go back to this show after all…

Just because it was a fun show!
Not necessarily a spectacle but the clothes were the show!

Actually this may be a huge, huge long shot (and probably not the right forum for it) but does anyone know the track list for this show? Particularly the first one, I can’t get it out of my head and it’s been over three weeks :ninjas:

I know the Farben track, and "Lux Aeterna" from 2001: A Space Odyssey is in there but that's as far as I get.

Actually this may be a huge, huge long shot (and probably not the right forum for it) but does anyone know the track list for this show? Particularly the first one, I can’t get it out of my head and it’s been over three weeks :ninjas:

I know the Farben track, and "Lux Aeterna" from 2001: A Space Odyssey is in there but that's as far as I get.
His soundtracks were awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->