Your Wardrobe Essentials

That's cool... I just made a polyvore with clothes I wear all the time. These are my essentials.

I own maybe...15 more pieces, but I don't wear them as frequently.

Anyways...maybe this will help you a little and give you inspiration, as my wardrobe mainly consists of basics and classics.

1253wg4.jpg

212ybsl.jpg

credit: polyvore and me :wink:

I can't live without my leather jacket(s). And I'd also have a hard time parting with my white silk blouse.

essentials: a pair of jeans, a trench coat and a shirt, comfortable shoes that are "me" (jodhpur boots in the fall/winter, t-straps in the spring/summer). everything else after that is bonus.

My staples: skinny jeans, trench coat, wool coat, plain white t-shirt, pencil skirt, black dress

Last edited by a moderator:
merged with pre-existing thread...

nice polyvore collage there!...
:flower:

Thanks very much for the help - love the polyvore pics! Sorry, didn't know there was already a thread about it and thanks for merging it :blush:

My wardrobe would fall apart without a basic l/s tight black tee-dress. I wear it with everything, it is great for layering or on its own especially for parties.

My black hooded lightweight jacket. It's roomy, thigh-length, and partly waterproof, and I wear it over everything, it's cut nicely so it doesn't look as sloppy as most larger jackets but the hood keeps it from being formal.

I nearly had kittens last month when I thought I'd lost it, so it's not hyperbole to say that my wardrobe would be ruined if that ever actually happened.

my wardrobe essentials? what i'm wearing today:
a silk navy babydoll dress from old-time chloe (fit for all seasons, and had it for years)
a lambswool cardigan with pearl buttons (classic but not boring)
blk ballet flats with bow from italy (my favourite pair of shoes!)
blk tights

for the fall&winter, i like suede chelsea boots
for the spring&summer, dresses in cotton and silk, red denim shorts & white jazz shoes

and i love minitonka mocassins, especially loafers.

strangely, my basics doesn't involve white tee's, i prefer blk tee's. and i'm not a jeans person at all! i would like to have a classic high-waisted white pants for summer though.

and i always put my vacheron constantin watch on, always. it's just so beautiful!

Since I've started working, I've been living in the following...

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFl9nZ0wxMFIyNEJHMmpwMDA4b2dLa3cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Oh I adore it Yumi.
Definitley also something I wear...not too much though, because we do not hav ea strict dresscoat.

^^^i think you mean dress code...
:P

YUMI, please dont forget to credit your images (or theyll be deleted)

:P

Tank tops
Slouchy tees
Button downs
Cardigans
Denim/khaki shorts
Skinny jeans
Converse/Keds
Flip flops
Big tote bags

Black tank tops
Black ballerina flats
Black cardigans
ralph lauren oxfords in solids and stripes
black and white tights
brown riding boots
and trench coats

allius wanted pictures. these jeans are definitely essentials (my own pic). i am just now trying to figure out what exactly in my closet is essential. it's a surprisingly slow process. still trying to identify the rest.

yumi, that collection is precise and impressive. a true capsule wardrobe.

Attachments

• jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back