Yves Saint Laurent F/W 09.10 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

Looks like a strong and sexy cowgirl... :lol:

This leather jumpsuit is not deserves to be in the campaign, the collection was more interesting than that.
Hope the rest are better. :flower:

Such a downgrade from Claudia last season.
Claudia's ad was better just because of the Hollywood letters. If Christy's ad has the same background, no one would downgrading her i think...

I never said Christy was a bad choice, I just meant it was a downgrade (overall) from last season. Maybe I should have been more explicit...

I'm not sold yet. I like the framing in the picture but I have to see more and see them in print. Thanks for posting.

Oh no! Come ON...I'm all for the return of the supermodel but I mean TODAY'S supermodels....this throwback thing is getting out of hand. I would have been happy to see someone like Caroline Trentini in this collection. Boooo!
I couldn't agree more. Claudia, Christy, Eva... Their career should be over ! There's a lot of extraordinary models, and they choose 80s' (not sure) supermodels. And yet if the result was wonderful... But this campaign is bad !

I don't like this at all.

A little too plain for my taste.
The shoe shot is great though.

I was thinking of a whole 'Tunnel late-at-night' theme for this collection. :ermm:

I never said Christy was a bad choice, I just meant it was a downgrade (overall) from last season. Maybe I should have been more explicit...
Ok, i see :flower:
[She looks better in the Bally ad...]

is diferent yes the idea is very 80' but the final result no liker me :(

I really like the concept of this campaign with the poses between the metal cutouts

What I don't really like about the first ad is the hideous leather outfit.

I'm just totally indifferent looking at this.

I don't know what to think about it... What bothers me most about the first picture is the styling... The outfit and the boots :sick: The idea seems nice though.

^ I agree. I'd say I love it if it wasn't for that outfit.

It's an interesting concept - to play with the 'frame' that's traditionally part of the design of YSL ads - but the way it's been carried out is disappointing, too ordinary. In the hands of someone else, this could have been stunning.

This is my fave campaign so far....just loving that crazy outfit...:lol::heart:

Leather overalls.

Leather. Overalls.

Overalls. In. Leather.

I need to go take an Advil because I am getting a headache just looking at this monstrosity. Please let one of the other campaign images emerge so that I can erase this bad memory from my mind.

^Especially now, with a heat wave.....I don't know....it's just hilarious - could this have killed the onslaught of the leather everywhere trend?

It is truly mind blowing at this point, this is not only incredibly bland, but it also looks very dated!:yuk:

i know :yuk: :yuk:
if it was any super, i'm glad it was Christy..but the campaign really doesn't look good. Christy looks amazing and in control though..:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"