Yves Saint Laurent Mens S/S 11 Paris

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
35ldava.jpg

YSL'S FACEBOOK

I don't understand the high waisted shorts for the YSL customer but the rest looks very very Stefano Pilati. Didn't he wear a cap like that at the MET Gala a couple of years back?

Pilati lost his mind , i remember he use to put out such amazing suits back in 2006 ,2007. This is bizarre , bell hops with F*** up pants and those shorts LMAO hahah

was this posted? i think it's related to this thread, they're stills from 'no way back' a film that ari marcopolous made for the show.

also, i can't wait to see this collection.

lol in the video at 5.40 a photographer? screams (in italian) OH GOD WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM. i guess who edited the video was in hurry and didn't bother about fixing the audio

^and at the beginning some photographer told to someone front row "THE FEET. RED SOCKS" :lol:

I must say I'm not impressed. I like it, all this is nice and wearable but also quite lifeless. Also, what's up with the models sloooooooow walk?

I want the sunglasses; but also want to burn the damn sandals.

the whole collection is on nowfashion.com
i would post it but the site recently has been crashing my browser i don't know why

Pilati lost his mind , i remember he use to put out such amazing suits back in 2006 ,2007. This is bizarre , bell hops with F*** up pants and those shorts LMAO hahah

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Its soo bad. They look just like bell hops lol. And that runway show was extremly ghetto.

I don't really understand what goes on through his mind to think that some of the silhouettes he designs for the menswear are even that attractive?

In good terms with this collection I did enjoy a lot of the mid-point pieces (the tops + short short combo, also a lot of the 50's aesthetics inspirations were very nice). This is also probably the better collection of his other recent collections (basically since he started doing runway).

Pilate's collections are always so bland.
I don't mind those blazers with the thick belts towards the end of the show but there's really nothing interesting here at all.

The photographers in the video were the most entertaining part of the show :lol:

Hahaha, when I saw this my first thought was: Is this for geriatric patients? If it looks like this on a model, how horrible it's gonna look on a person with average body? Makes me want to claw my eyes. The high waist is the ultimate killer, so poorly executed. If it's supposed to "artistic" then it has seriously failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->