Alexander McQueen S/S 2007 Paris

I am in awe. Everything about this collection is perfection :heart:
I was a little nervous for him...last season would be a tough act to follow. However....
:bounce: :buzz: :clap: :bounce:
What I wouldn't give to wear one of those dresses...

72107074.jpg

This is really gorgeous... everyone else seems to be uninspired this season but McQueen is at a different level, the best show the season. :wub:

pucci_mama said:
This is really gorgeous... everyone else seems to be uninspired this season but McQueen is at a different level, the best show the season. :wub:

What I would give to see what is going on in his mind...that someone can make such beauty...:heart:

Salvatore said:
I love the dress on N.Poly! :heart:

Me too :flower:

Paris has transcended my expectations... these collections, especially this one, have been insane! :buzz:

^ Is there a six-pack on that dress - in post #62? Such a delicate dress and yet I seem to see a sixpack... :huh: but i still think it's a beautiful dress, the pattern on the fabric is lovely.

The models' styling is soo perfect! :heart:

Browneyes said:
^ Is there a six-pack on that dress - in post #62? Such a delicate dress and yet I seem to see a sixpack... :huh: but i still think it's a beautiful dress, the pattern on the fabric is lovely.

The models' styling is soo perfect! :heart:

sharp eyes! :lol: I now noticed. it looks too even though...almost like a body builder's six pack...I'd rather think that it's not something that belongs to the model...or she really did lots of hard workout.:muscles:

it's sooo beautiful ^_^ :heart: the flowers and the birds and the make up and everything is amazing :heart:

Caffeine said:
sharp eyes! :lol: I now noticed. it looks too even though...almost like a body builder's six pack...I'd rather think that it's not something that belongs to the model...or she really did lots of hard workout.:muscles:

Trying to interpret it (since it definately looks like it's a construction in the dress and not the model being :muscles: ), I think it's something to do with the strength underneath the feminine, delicate dress. Very interesting and creative from mr. McQ ^_^

So lovely and delicate :heart: . Not crazy about the big hips, I have a big **** and small waist, it's hard enough to hide with out adding to it.

Oh - well I love the fact that the dresses are designed to give a vuloptuous look in the hips - very different from silhouettes elsewhere... I think it's very brave. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->