Alexander McQueen Resort 2012

noonfashion

Reaction score
alexander-mcqueen02.jpg

wwd.com

Now, this is a McQueen collection. Menswear was just a mess.

Honestly, there really isn't anything we haven't seen here. There's nothing new. Same McQueen silhouette and very pretty dresses.

AHHH im so exited to see more. This was the collection worked on! yayaya!!!!!

Boring, a bit all-over-the-place, but the last gown is gorgeous (not surprising since gowns are what Burton does best).

At first i loved what Sarah was doing with the brand, blowing a lighter breeze on the label with the same aesthetic but after 2 seasons and 5 or 6 collections I'm bored, her vision is very safe and its now getting to the point where its predictable what to expect from her, which is what the Alexander McQueen label was never known for.

I echo what everyone else has said and the only look i truly like is the last look posted, but its still very predictable.

The first and last dress are just gorgeous, but she really needs to step up her game and start surprising us.

The last dress literally made me gasp for more air. It's breathtaking. McQueen would be proud.

I agree that this is a little safe for McQueen, but it's still a wonderful collection. Better than 90% of the resort collections so far, dare i say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->