Alexander McQueen S/S 2007 Paris

When I grow up, I want to be Alexander McQueen.:wub:

The man is a genius. What else can I say?

Last edited by a moderator:
.:sprigged:. said:
When I grow up, I want to be Alexander McQueen.:wub:

The man is a genius. What else can I say?

That is so cute!:rolleyes:

^I wish I was there...but a video would be great to :smile:

It's beautiful. Some of it may be odd or strange but it's all so beautifully twisted. I actually got a little teary at the collection but I suppose that's just my relief that one of my fav designers didn't disappoint this season. :smile:

palyxa said:
I agree, it is very brave, especially considering all the fussing over models weights. It just isn't aesthetically pleasing as it could be. It comes across as cartoon-like. Maybe it looks better in person.

I see what you mean... And yeah, wearability (and someone's body type) is definately an issue for some of the pieces - like the one with huge hips and shoulders :D I'm not sure I would chose that one first to wear out and about!
But I still think it looks fabulous from an aesthetic/artistic point of view and in relation to the entire collection. So in that sense I guess it's just different tastes :flower:

I'm in awe with these ethereal, otherworldly visions...

McQueen never ceases to amaze.

it is breathtakingly beautiful, something i imagine he could have done for Givenchy Haute Couture (what can i say, i still miss him there), it is truly beautiful and god, i wish i was a rich women to be able to dress in all of that collection, lucky Isabella :smile:

Long Live Mcqueen!

these five inch babies are to die for.....

speachless...OMG- I want to go jump around the streets of paris..skip with joy..pure fabulessness!!!!!!

brian :buzz: :heart: ....you still have have my leopard print dior stilettos and 98 degrees poster! :shifty: :lol: good times :wub: ....

those shoes are divine :crush:

jssy4eva said:
brian :buzz: :heart: ....you still have have my leopard print dior stilettos and 98 degrees poster! :shifty: :lol: good times :wub: ....

thanks babe... :kiss: ... you know i always loved them...

...keep the poster ... :lol:

This collection overwhelms me with beauty. It's impossible to pick just one thing as each piece is beautiful in its own right. God, I want to meet McQueen! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->