All Black... All The Time!

I prefer it to colors. If I do wear color there's black someplace in the outfit. As it can be classy and rebellious at the same time.

I love it!! when it's wore with style
like..
dmzf9u.jpg
1zx2uqg.jpg

ifbc51.jpg
dbiqmc.jpg

r9pws0.jpg
52beh2.jpg
etc
style

mademoiselle...
can you please post which collections these images are from...:flower:
thanks...

i really like the cropped pants look...
:woot:

^i see Givenchy Couture ss08 on Mariacarla, Gucci ss08 on Freja and Dolce & G. on the last girl....

I love going all black; I tried it a lot AW 07 as, let's face it, the catwalks were actually just completely black.
Layering black in different materials is way cool, it's like, black velvet jacket, black silk shirt, black t-shirt, black trousers, black shoes - all of those different textures just make it look like you aren't wearing black at all :smile:

But now Summer's coming I would only head-to-foot in black it if in mourning.
(Yes, I go into mourning)
(Yes, I went into mourning for a day when Heath Ledger died)

Last edited by a moderator:
Softgrey the first 3 are from Blumarine FW 08 and the other is right BerlinRocks Givenchy HC 08 Gucci SS 08 and Dolce & Gabbana SS 08 :flower:

I wear a lot of black, just because I naturally like pieces in black for whatever reason. As a result, I end up wearing nearly all black outfits quite often. I like it a lot, but plan on wearing more colors for spring.

I adore it. The only thing I'm self conscious about is making sure one of my black pieces hasn't started fading. I feel like that has the capability of throwing the whole outfit off. Especially an all black ensemble where it is much more noticeable.

I wear a lot of very large/bold jewelry, so basic black tends to work best with these pieces:smile:

Sometimes our mood just fit in a all black outfit...
When I am all in black I feel like i can be impartial - somehow.
Its really needed sometimes... Can be very psychological. :P

I think all black can look so chic, especially if it's done with an amazing jacket or some kind of hosiery. I love pairing all black with bold accessories like oversize jewelry or an amazing handbag.

I constantly wear all black, it's such an easy color to wear, all black goes with all black fabrics, and patterns too (well almost) But everyonce I get a bit bored with it and have throw in a dash of color.

I do this sometimes. It can be boring at times but I like it. I gravitate towards dark colors.

i do this occasionally, but i always wear pieces with fantastic details so it isn't boring.

I wear all black or mostly black 4 days of my working week.

Black is perfect for buying appointments and running around running around for the business. I always feel confident in black.

I have fair skin so black does suit me. I love to wear colour but only when I have a day of zero work commitments. I feel colour makes me look less professional - it is just my thing.

If I had lovely olive skin I doubt I would wear black as much as I do.

i'm a big fan of all black outfits. i usually get dressed in the morning without thinking and someone will mention that i'm wearing head to toe black. i involuntarily get dressed in black! if i ever had to wear only one color, it would be black.
as a teenager living in the suburbs :smile:yuk:smile: i will often get teased/called goth even though the styling of my outfits are hardly goth at all. i think all black outfits are very classy/classic and great for a professional environment but can also look really unique with different styling. playing with different textures can really make an all black outfit gorgeous, it's all in the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->