All Black... All The Time!

I dont think ppl can judge others by the color of their clothes ("you look like a ninja", or whatever!) specially black, its so impartial.... it depends on the attitude.

Anyway, I saw this and reminds me the thread straight away....
That was Alexandre Herchcovitch- NYFW, Fall/W 08
All black but this little blue detail inside the sleeve, its awesome & futuristic!
i :heart: it.

vogue.es

Attachments

• Herchcovitch2.jpg
    Herchcovitch2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
i don´t think that all black outfit is boring at all...well it can easily be if it is only black with no twist. you can make all black outfit much more interesting putting your own things on it. i love jewerlys with black. i actually looove all black very much. it is like my uniform but i think i do not look boring, more chic i say.

I don't wear all black often. But when I do, I feel so chic and sophisticated.....oh, and skinny! haha

i do all-black all the time.

i love it...i thinik its super stylish and very chic. It has to be simple and clean and have one stand out peice with it.

I do all black very rarely despite the fact that it's my favorite color. But, when I do wear all black, I still like to add a dash of silver, orange, or red because I always have to mix colors together

all black rarely works for most people
i personally try to stick to the darker shades but never wear single colour.

I love it. Especially when I'm in a sort of down mood... like I feel like crap and I don't want to go to work today. Because later as you feel better throughout the day you will still look chic :smile:

I wore it today to my work placement! I tucked a black fitted shirt into black pants and had a bright red bag and bright blue necklace. I don't really wear it all that often though, I love colour too much.

i wear all black usually on my 'fat' days but usually with coloured accessories, and then people at work tell me i look like a 'goth' :|

lol ^, i wear all black most of the time and then a really cool belt that kinda pops out because of the contrast,i look best in black anyway. i dont mind colour but it has to be bold

Haha, sometimes I get dressed and don't even realize I'm wearing all black until I look in the mirror.
It's just easy to wear and match. I always wear some color though. Whether that be in the shoes or something suttle like a necklace.

I do, but only in fall or winter or if I travel to somewhere thats colder. It's way too hot here for me to wear black..I would die.

I used to wear all black all the time but as Ive aged I feel it is a little harsh on me. I switched to bronzes caramels and browns and feel brighter. Mind you I still have black days but I try to add a pop of colour like a red handbag or colourful jewellery to soften it.

i love all black and wear it most of the time. my favorite style is layering a lot of different black pieces, esp. comme & yohji pieces that are oversize and/or asymmetrical. imo, good use of layering, draping, different textures, etc. in a monochromatic outfit is a lot more interesting & creative than just finding coordinating color pieces. unfortunately it is usually too warm to do too much of this layering in the summer.

I do it all the time and I'm constantly getting called goth and emo, which is completely stupid because my actual outfit doesn't look goth at all. Maybe the fact that I have pale skin and naturally black hair has something to do with it, but whatever. I don't really care what other people say. I think it's chic and I love it.

What I don't love is when my blacks don't match. Like one shade is darker/lighter than another. Does anyone else have that problem?

I almost immediately think Goth with going all black. However, I go all black at times. With my Drexlite Louis Zip boots, I pair them with all-or-mostly black tops with black jeans. I need a new pair of black jeans because the black isn't very dark. So go for it if you want to go all black.

And by the way, there are certain times I feel like going all black. So it's not like I do this all the time.

I do it all the time and I'm constantly getting called goth and emo, which is completely stupid because my actual outfit doesn't look goth at all. Maybe the fact that I have pale skin and naturally black hair has something to do with it, but whatever. I don't really care what other people say. I think it's chic and I love it.

What I don't love is when my blacks don't match. Like one shade is darker/lighter than another. Does anyone else have that problem?

I think everyone who has 3 or more black pieces does :wink: Sometimes I ignore it ... sometimes it's not a bad thing ... and sometimes it is & I just can't wear those 2 pieces together.

I too am older, but I love wearing all black!!!
It seems me and my teenage son match when I do.. hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->