America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseDillon

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view previous thread, [split]116833[/split].

Thank you.

^Does that mean they'll be running cycles 17 and 18 at the same time? Or just 17 and an old cycle?

No cycle 17 will be the next cycle, followed by 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really hope ANTM isn't ending. two more days til the finale!!! who is everybody voting for?

i vote Molly but i love them equally :smile:

Molly; she's so editorial and IMG can make her a star
Posted via Mobile Device

Photographer: Henry Lopez
Model: Kendal @Wilhelmina
Retouching: SAJ
Clothing: Chanelle C. Smith Designs

^
The source is: facebook.com/pages/Chanelle-C-Smith-Designs/150924270080

Kendal!

ANTM is one of those shows that could have like 50 seasons, i'll cry if it finish now

Jefferson City Home & Lifestyle Magazine, Spring 2006

Jefferson City Home & Lifestyle Magazine, Spring 2006
The Captivating Capital City Bride
Photographer: Chris Hollaway
Hair and Makeup: Catherine Crum the Salon
Gown: Celebrations Bridal
Jewelry: Scott Bryant Designs
Layout: Shannan Wheaton
Model: Sarah Rhoades

flickr.com/photos/swheaton/ (credit to 18thAngel @ RTV Games)

Took me awhile but I finally found my top 5 photos! So hard to only pick 5! :cry:

5. Ann Cycle 3

02-ann-topmodel3-wk6.jpg

4. Kahlen Cycle 4

06_Kahlen_lubiderm.jpg

3. Shandi Cycle 2

ShandiSolsticeSunglassesHQ.jpg

2. Adrienne Cycle 1

americas-next-top-model-1-adrianne-snake.jpg

1. CariDee Cycle 7

antm_caridee10_tyra_banks.jpg

ohyeah-antm.tumblr.com
big-i-love-antm.blogspot.com
marshu.com
iwantyourstyle.blogspot.com
big-i-love-antm.blogspot.com

Zann like your favourites, all oldies!
Like Ann she has a great physique but always the judges was against her! But she was too far in the competition.

get fashion: thanks! very memorable photos imo!

oh on rtv games, someone posted a youtube link of the entire live first episode of cycle 17. Basically the girls were embodying something in their photos. You can barely see them since the guy recording it was in the middle of the audience

My fav girl won, that's a first. So happy for her!
Can't wait to see her development with IMG. I think there's room for great possibilities here.

Just caught the last 5 minutes and I am sooo happy. In all the top model cycles seen, finally a winner that I loved from the start. Congratulations to her, though I was kind of surprised, but I hear she worked the runway and the Vogue shoot(can't wait to watch the episode in its entirety). She looked so gorgeous with the hair cut, obviously not up to par with the longer hair before, but still better than what she had. Now that both Brittani and Molly will be moving together to NYC, it probably means both got signed to IMG, so expecting great things from both in the future.

Could someone who watched the episode explain why exactly they cut both of girls' hair? So stupid (from the looks of it, but I wonder what reason they had for it). Not surprised by the winner, that's whom I was predicting. Really couldn't go wrong with either one, even if I preferred the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->