America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh
my fav didn't win.

um how about ANN!
Honey! Your walked improved! You don't look like a scared chicken on the runway anymore!!!!

Ugh, the girl that won is not Vogue Italia material. But this whole Vogue Italia thing is a joke anyway.

Could someone who watched the episode explain why exactly they cut both of girls' hair? So stupid (from the looks of it, but I wonder what reason they had for it). Not surprised by the winner, that's whom I was predicting. Really couldn't go wrong with either one, even if I preferred the other one.

Ivan Bart from IMG told the girls at the end of the runway that they would be getting a brand new look. He said something about Tyra whipping him to like it or something :rolleyes: Anyways at final judging Tyra said that they both have her favorite haircuts now and she can finally pass her kidney stone ^_^

Ivan Bart from IMG told the girls at the end of the runway that they would be getting a brand new look. He said something about Tyra whipping him to like it or something :rolleyes: Anyways at final judging Tyra said that they both have her favorite haircuts now and she can finally pass her kidney stone ^_^

So Tyra basically sabotaged them as she sent them out in to the real modeling world? Seems reasonable by her standards. Girls should've both said to those cuts.

Molly walked into the judging room crying after deliberation, even she knew Brittani won and no one spoiled it for her ***. Molly was ROBBED! More so than any other contestants because the stakes were so high.

I think when Ivan said you're both models now, you have to roll with it, he secretly meant you're both IMG models now. Why cut both their hairs otherwise? When they first met him Brittani, hannah and Molly all slicked their hair back, he knows what their faces look like. What would be the point of making Molly more marketable if she's not even getting signed? He could have just asked Brittani to cut her hair after she won. It was either done for television drama, or tyra is genuinely evil or they both got signed. The fact that they're both moving to new york makes me think IMG will pick her up. IMG wouldn't pass up a 5'10" blonde with a killer body, I mean look at Lara, Candice, Lily D. and Stam- Molly has elements of all those girls.

Molly reminds me of the character Lisa from Girl Interrupted(not saying she is crazy or anything but just pushes limits) with a mixture of Lara Stone/Hannah Holman. She has that bad*** quality to her which is just awesome.

So Brit won? Yes!! After looking at their portfolios, Brit blew me away. :clap:
But sad for Molly, I hope she gets signed.

I saw a video comparing the on-show portfolio of Brittani and Molly. I thought Molly's photos were miles better. Then again, I am still made Nicole was eliminated so early.

Oh well, I have no objection to Brittani as a winner. I look forward to seeing what IMG does with her and how her spreads for Italian Vogue look.

Molly does edge out Brittani in print, but even so Brittani is still a great print model. Even better though is her runway walk, probably the best of the girls on the show. Lets hope IMG capitalizes that.

does anyone have a link to the finale video??? i can't find it :(

Molly does edge out Brittani in print, but even so Brittani is still a great print model. Even better though is her runway walk, probably the best of the girls on the show. Lets hope IMG capitalizes that.

true true.
I wonder if IMG will make her grow out her hair or keep it the way it is. and I don't want to be rude or anything but I wonder if she will have to do anything with her teeth. Sort of a pet peeve of mine. :doh:

I guess if ANTM is about who needs it more then the right person won... I think Brittani's new cut is stunning on her but whyyyyy does ANTM always screw Molly with the hair? Molly should have won, but I kind of had a feeling she wasn't going to after the Covergirl commercial. Jay really fought for her though! When I saw he was on panel I thought he was going to give her negative feedback.

Also did anyone notice how during the commercial break, Covergirl used Nicole Fox's shots while Queen Latifah did the voice over? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT happy with the winner. Molly's the only one this cycle who looked like a model in the first episode and continued to improve, delivering amazing shots. I also think Molly sounds very natural on camera (especially in that interview segment they did on a Morrocan market a few episodes back) while Brit just sounds as if she's trying too hard.
...and they really screwed Molly over twice by giving her that haircut....hope Molly gets signed and works a lot!

Here you can watch finale.

Molly is so much better as a model. But alas, it's ANTM, Cinderella story wins.

I hope IMG signs Molly and she will get her long hair back soon.

Her Vogue Italia shoot close ups are stunning. :wub:

I'm happy for Britney she deserved the win. Molly is Great Model as well but its like I've seen her look a dozen times before. Britney really wanted it and her Covergirl ad was SICKENING....Kinda gave me the Lanvin Ads featuring Kristen McMenamy(And I'm not by any means comparing the two just the mood of the photo)
What I did notice is Ivan Bart really had his say into who won and honestly I dont think he's was jumping head over heels for either of them. He actually said that Hannah had the best appeal and out of the three she EXUDED star quality. I believe them doing another quick makeover was really to help him see who can bring it one last time, who has the versatility to rock many different looks. I feel he wasnt truly convinced and needed to see them perhaps in a new look to hopefully sway his decision. Perhaps he did sign both since it was obvious that neither of the two remaining was his first pick.
I just hope and pray that we get to see the day where a real ANTM Alumni get to participate in at least one Blue Chip fashion show, during the real fashions weeks that is.....

I think that girl will be Jane or Kendall now that she's signed to Wilhelmina. Agree with everything you said though. I'm wondering now if Molly's age did have something to do with her not winning, last season a 19 year old won, this season the 19 year old won and Jane was also 19 when she signed with them...it's a shame that they passed up on Molly just because of her age, she looks much younger than 23.

I've only ever watched cycle 6, 10, 11, 12 and 16 and with the exception of C11 the girl that I want to win always came runner up.

omg what the F did they do to Molly's hair. They ruined her :rofl:
Oh dear.....

Both deserves it, my fav was Molly, but Brit is very good too, she has something new, short hair but no masculine (like Saskia or Iris), more Liza charm, like it, something new, love to see Ann again, she is so beautiful, GREAT SEASON ANTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->