America's Next Top Models Cycle 18 -

Sam12

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]135671[/split]
Thank you.

First photoshoot for Cycle 19 Voting- its closed now but you can at least view the pictures and vote for the second shoot at 11 AM today PT

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/antmvoting

The second shoot is supposed to be up in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the point of telling us who withdrew from the competition or who is leaving each week considering there will be no surprise left once the cycle airs in fall. I get that she is trying to get people invested in the show, but the voting system has a lot of flaws.

I am so confused by the way this show works now... :huh:

In a futile attempt to stem the flow of viewers leaving this show, the producers are allowing the general public a voice in who stays and who goes home. The photos will be released to the general public, who will vote on their favorites. Presumably, the contestant with the lowest number of votes is eliminated.

To keep the public from being spoiled, all contestants - even the eliminated ones - will participate in all photo shoots.

Cycle 19 is being filmed right now. They are on their second photo shoot. Voting for the second photo shoot is open.

Maria, the Divinity student, refused to do the second photo shoot.

In other news....

Shooting EXPRESS w/ super model Frida! Such a sweetie

Frida is so presh! (Taken with instagram)
lisadamodel.tumblr.com

In hair and makeup for Italian Vogue! So excited for this shoot!

via.me/-1e1owny

^
This brings the number of contestants that have secured a Vogue editorial/advertorial on their own merits - as opposed to part of a prize package - to 10. Jaslene and Whitney's editorials are not out yet. Renee's Vogue editorial has never been unearthed (to the best of my knowledge).

Fatima (C10) and Eugena (C7) had advertisements that ran in Vogue, but I don't count those.

1. Toccara Jones, Cycle 3, Vogue Italia
  2. Mollie Sue, Cycle 6, Russian Vogue and Vogue Nippon
  3. Anchal Joseph, Cycle 7, Vogue Italia
  4. Jaslene Gonzalez, Cycle 8, Vogue India
  5. Renee Always, Cycle 8, Vogue (country unknown)
  6. Chantal Joseph, Cycle 9, Vogue Mexico
  7. Anya Rozova, Cycle 10, Vogue Nippon
  8. Katarzyna Dolinska, Cycle 10, Vogue Australia
  9. Jane Randall, Cycle 15, Vogue Italia
  10. Brittani Kline, Cycle 16, Vogue Mexico

^Chantal Jones not Chantal Joseph.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lisa looks like Frida's mommy in that shot! Whitney does actually look like a model in those pics

Rooting for Leila, Kristin and Brittany for next cycle.

I didn't like Ebonee much in top model but she does look fantastic in her portfolio.

I live for Victoria, such a stunner! Leila and Kristin(even if short) are fantastic!

^Jesus, that was quick! o.o way to go ebony!
I follow Eboni on Twitter. She was already a working model before the show: MC2 in Miami and SMG in Seattle. I don't know which is her mother agency, but they arranged for her to spend the summer modeling in Cape Town once school was out (she is a full time college student).

I didn't like Ebonee much in top model but she does look fantastic in her portfolio.
Her on-show portfolio is awful, but I am not going to blame her. Eboni's pre-show and post-show work is fine. The photographers that have posted her photos seem to like working with her.

Marie Claire Malaysia, June 2012
Model: Elina Ivanova

522253_10150839597561188_387060086_n.jpg

facebook.com/marieclairemalaysia

I don't like the cover AT ALL, but work @ Elina getting a cover of MC.

have they aired the final season 18 yet? i rally hope sophie wins, i've been a fans of her since she's on bntm, she's just too cute and she looks like a model while laura is just bleh

Why start a new thread and name it cycle 16 #2 when cycle 18's about to end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->