America's Next Top Models Cycle 18 -

I was watching Cycle 15 and 16 the other days and damn, both Ann Ward and Brittani Kline were such great winners, especially the latter (fierce-as-**** walk, good-to-great portfolio, and just a stunner).

This Boys-Girls cycle has been hilarious because of the hormones running around but in all seriousness, the casting is so bad. For female, only Jourdan. Nina is a watered down version of Allison. For the guys, no no and no. Maybe (just a small maybe) Chris H. Jeremy looks like Sean Cody model, and the rest can go back to Mike's food truck.

ETA: if All-Star is next, JADE PLEASE!

Jourdan should have just walked into a modelling agency instead of applying for ANTM. I hope she gets work despite the ANTM stigma, because this girl can actually model.

Chris H is the only model material this cycle, he should fix his skin and he's ready to go!

^Agreed. I really like him since the makeover and he can definitely pull off an icy European look with a better colorist. That vomit-blonde looks good on no one. Ask Jourdan.

As for Jourdan, the only girl with a chance for modelling, she has the height but not the face. Too girl-in-the-mall pretty and not striking enough.

After watching Jourdan is my fav i think she would do both Nylon and Guess justice

Jourdan+Miller+ANTM+cycle+20+(1).jpg

trending-beauty.com

This show is getting crazy. 1st runway was just mean to contestants.

It actually doesn't matter who wins, there is no future in modeling.

Marvin and Chris are my favorites this cycle, they are both the more edgy ones in the cast. I don't see a lot of potential in the girls, maybe Jourdan could have a career, but she's still lack of the "wow" factor.

Jourdan should have just walked into a modelling agency instead of applying for ANTM. I hope she gets work despite the ANTM stigma, because this girl can actually model.
very true thats why this show is sometimes suspicious mayb Tyra pulls them out of agencies

Jordan keeps talking about her marriage and its getting annoying. It was funny when she said that she didn't know what goth was because she lived in a town with mainly whites and some Hispanics.

Jordan keeps talking about her marriage and its getting annoying. It was funny when she said that she didn't know what goth was because she lived in a town with mainly whites and some Hispanics.

As if goths are restricted by ethnicity :rolleyes: She has the most potential of all the girls on the show but she's just so unlikable and dull.

Isn't this girl from Ralph Lauren show Fatima Siad from Cycle 10?

MARC0226.450x675.JPG

MARC0585.450x675.JPG

style.com

Yes that's Fatima.

For any one interested, Ann Ward is in Mexico modeling again.

Yes that's Fatima.

For any one interested, Ann Ward is in Mexico modeling again.
Yep! She's at Paragon along with Erin (C13), Laura (C18), Mikaela (C16), Chantal (C9), Jaslene (C8), and Yoana (C2).

people say that this show doesnt help models but we have to recognize the girls from the show that have careers that they wouldnt have otherwise had in their small towns

Photo: Manny Roman Fotos
Makeup: Derek Medina
Wardrobe Stylist: Hayden
Model: Ondrei Edwards (Cycle 16)

twitter.com/MannyRomanFotos

Brune Magazine, September 2013
Photo: Manny Roman Fotos
Makeup: Derek Medina
Wardrobe Stylist: Hayden
Model: Ondrei Edwards (Cycle 16)

instagram.com/mannyromanfotos

Z!nk Magazine, October 2013
Desert Queen
Photo: Derek Blanks
Hair: Kim Kimble
Makeup: Melanesia Hunter
Wardrobe: Olori SWANK
Model: Bre Scullark

zinkamerica.realviewdigital.com

^
Sorry for the censoring. Photobucket does not allow nudes.

Photo: Ryle Watson
Hair and Makeup: Tymothe Tallace
Styling: Raytell Bridges
Model: Aminat Ayinde

instagram.com/slinkysp, instagram.com/tymwallaceartistry, instagram.com/raytell_bridges, rylewatson.4ormat.com

For Women's Elevation Magazine, April 2014
Bre Scullark

issuu.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->