America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isis (C11) was never signed with any agency as far as I know.

Sheena (C11) has been doing glamour modeling for New York Model Management Group (NYMMG). It's no New York Models, but she appears to be getting some work. One wonders why she came back.

Allison (C12) was briefly signed to Nous Model Management in Los Angeles. She appears to have quite modeling abruptly. I assumed she becaume disillusioned with the industry so color me surprised that she's doing this show. I would hail her return if I had not seen those positively heinous photos of her modeling Burger & Friends clothing for Karmaloop.com.

Laura (C13) is signed with Wunder Management (I think) and New York Model Management Group. She's pretty short so I am going to need them to stand her next to the 6'0" Bianca as much as possiblke.

Angelea (C14) was signed with 2 different agencies for for 2 seconds. I can't remember the names of the agencies and it was not anywhere important (think: Mr. Tumbleweed's Agency in Tulsa and you would be on track).

Kayla (C15) was signed to Donna Model Management in Japan. I never saw her on their boards and no one ever saw any tests from her.

Alexandria (C16) was signed to Models International in Los Angeles preshow. Also, one of the sites I grabbed photos from listed Ford as one of her agencies. I have no ideas why she is returning so soon. I am praying she'll be first out.

Color me shocked that Renee (C8) did not manage to make it back, and I am quite disappointed that Amber (C13) is not appearing on my television screen again.

My only hope is that the crazy of Camille (C2), Brittany (C4), Lisa (C5), Dominique (C10) and Alexandria (C16) merge together to form some sort of mega mind that will build a portal and summon forth Jade (C6).

Factor Chicago Portfolio

Model: Shannon Stewart

facebook.com/model4christ, factorwomen.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer: Paul Cobo
Model: Camille McDonald

flickr.com/photos/fotocobo/

Laura (C13) is signed with Wunder Management (I think) and New York Model Management Group. She's pretty short so I am going to need them to stand her next to the 6'0" Bianca as much as possiblke.

Lol. :lol:

Yeah, I'm been looking through the photos at all antm and am not super impressed at the all stars. They definitely did not bring back my favourite girls photo wise, and didn't even manage to grab the best personalities.

Since they are all well of age now, I wonder if they'll give them booze and it'll be like Bad Girls Club with some photo shoots thrown in.

Jade should be a judge. Or she can pop out of a box and be a surprise contestant. Or just randomly walk through the background and we can all watch just to play the Spot Jade game.

The cast is pretty good for the drama, but I still can't understand why Jade isn't in it!! :(

Her and Natasha were the best contestant for TV IMO. I knew Natasha wouldn't come back, didn't she get like plastic surgery, speech lessons, etc..so it wouldn't be the same, but cmon ALL STARS was made for the beautiful biracial butterfly aka leftover lady's return. :(

Photographer: Vince Truspin
Model: Brittany Brower

vincetrupsin.com, facebook.com/brittany.brower

Photographer: Robert Ector
MUA: Latasha Wright
Model: Bre Scullark

taylorectorstudios.com/robertector.html

Harlow Magazine, September 2010
Photographer: Ama Lea
Hair: Cassie Wanda
MUA: Priscilla for Scandalous
Wardrobe: Adolfo Sanchez
Model: Lisa D'Amato

facebook.com/pages/Ama-Lea-Photo

Photographer: Drexina Nelson
Hair: Ryan Burrell
Wardrobe Stylist: Hayden
Makeup: Stephanie Dawn Beauty
Model: Bianca Golden

ryanburrellhair.com, modelmayhem.com/1074006

MUA: Tierra Burrell
Model: Dominique Reighard

makeupbytierra.com

Photographer: Tony Veloz
MUA: Leiloni Cooper
Hair: Jamal Edmonds
Model: Isis King

myspace.com/isisking85

Photographer: Ryle Watson
Makeup: Natasha Denis
Model: Sheena Sakai

modelmayhem.com/1591053, facebook.com/profile.php?id=1073597128

Presumably, everyone remembers Allison (C12), Laura (C13), Angelea (C4), and Kayla (C15) so I won't post photos of them.

My only hope is that the crazy of Camille (C2), Brittany (C4), Lisa (C5), Dominique (C10) and Alexandria (C16) merge together to form some sort of mega mind that will build a portal and summon forth Jade (C6).

HAHAHA!

:lol:

Bring Back The Undiscovered Supermodel!

apparently the prizes for the all star cycle will be a subscription to Italian Vogue, $1000 prize money to forever 21, and a signed photo of Tyra and ALT blowing kisses to the camera

:shifty:

DEAD. :lol:

The prizes must be downgraded because the cast is underwhelming. And I can't believe they didn't get Jade. :angry:

Oh.. the girls in All Stars Cycle.. i think some of them are too old..
i know Aymeline and Saskia is not young and still modelling, but still..
Kayla and Alexandria is back -_-
and Isis is kinda relevant today, maybe she could be the next Lea T or Andrej? hehhee
Im gonna say my fave is Allison
And btw no Jade in this cycle!!?? That's not an All Stars Cycle without Jade IMO.

I saw Ann from before not the recent Ann on a tv show called Kings

Happy to see Alex and Allison back! Stunners! the rest of the cast isn't that exciting at all.

Ouch Magazine, Volume 13

Ouch Magazine, Volume 13
Photographer: Jo Lance
Designer: Kelly Dempsey
Model: Jade Cole

ouchmagazine.com

Can't believe they're bringing Allison back! :woot:

Also I am anxious about the finale. I want Molly to win but they are giving Brittani a bad edit in the preview so I'm worried that it's a sign of her winning. Both of them will probably end up with contracts but I just really want her to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->