America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
isabelle sonnenschein is 24 [or 25, i don't remember], she's signed with IMG worldwide,
IMG says she's 20 sooo... :wink:

Top 5 imo:

Jenah
Jenah__Moss_by_Blood__Blossom.jpg

Kahlen
KahlenNature.jpg

Allison
allison-antm-brazil-jungle-bird.jpg

Erin
Erin+Scarf.jpg

lauren brie
165_antm11_laurenbrie5.jpg

just-chen
thefashioncult
deiantart
All antm

i'm really glad someone posted yoanna's beauty shot. seriously, it's not easy to pull of a shot like that with a helmet on your head.

also, agree with jenah, moss pic. surely, one of my all time fav pics.

as for the season 3 covergirl shot, i actually prefers amanda's.

Ooooh, an ANTM thread?

My favourite shot from the show, bar none:

%5BANTM%5D_MercedesApril_%28Alex_Martinengo%29.jpg

@shewasaplainjane I agree with you. Ann's shots on the show suggested she wasn't yet aware of how to work her eyes - she seemed to have this strange stare in most of her shots, and in that photo it was at its worst. I prefer Chelsey's CoverGirl shot.

Jayla from cycle 5 will always be my favourite contestant of all time.
antm_jayla10.jpg

big-i-love-antm.blogspot.com

I loved this shot, so much intensity, one of my all time favorites.

antm_lisa06_mike_rosenthal.jpg

BIG-I-LOVE-ANTM.BLOGSPOT

man i miss Kahlen :(
anyone seen/heard of her lately?
last i heard of back in 2007 or 8, she's working at a bar in NY and got tons of tattoos..

I loved this shot, so much intensity, one of my all time favorites.

BIG-I-LOVE-ANTM.BLOGSPOT

That would absolutely be one of my top of all time as well. It's flawless. :heart:

Really couldn't ask for a better Top 2. Perhaps best top 2 ever. Now I don't even care who wins. I prefer Molly but either one winning would be a good choice.

Really couldn't ask for a better Top 2. Perhaps best top 2 ever. Now I don't even care who wins.

I don't even have to say anything, you said everything that I was thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the spoilers for all star cycle. I am devastated at the cast. Well, not really, but how can you have an all-star without THE best contestant in ANTM history (IMO).

So I'm thinking maybe Mr. Jay's commentary is just ment to mess with us. Oh you did so great! -> Meh picture. You did not bring it and I am disappointed -> Stunning.

Ugh, Nigel. I mean, I like the photos today but it was all styling and scenery and girls.

Hannah's voice annoys me, but she actually grew on me this episode. And I loved that Tyra fell in love with Molly. Tyra loves making people cry so she can comfort them.

Did anyone else notice the editing with the photo shoots? Tyra's impromptu one obviously happened after the main shoot because their hair was still all greasy but they showed it first. I really liked Tyra's concept and execution too. I wish she had done a proper shoot instead of us seeing Nigel three times, but I guess he needs something to do.

And this episode made me realize that we hadn't had any male model extras this season compared to last season where there was a constant parade of boys.

And I hope everyone else noticed the cats hanging out in front of the hair and make up tents. They were my favourite. :D

I'm happy with the final two, I think this season ended strong although there are a couple girls I wish would've lasted longer.

Just saw the spoilers for all star cycle. I am devastated at the cast. Well, not really, but how can you have an all-star without THE best contestant in ANTM history (IMO).

Is it actually a spoiler? The cast for Cycle 17 was revealed during a runway show at LA Live tonight. That does not seem very spoiler-y to me.

Here is a helpful link from someone who compiled of the Cycle 17 cast and their current ages. Just scroll down the page.

^ugh i know
like seriously!? Obviously this cycle is about the drama. It could get really old really fast or it could be ratings gold. I honestly feel bad for the girl from the shorties cycle. Oh and what is up with All Stars skipping Cycles 6-8!?!

Are there any lists with pictures of all the girls? I forget most of their names but I will probably recognize their faces.

And holy heck, they are all so old. People here give Aymeline Valade a hard time and think Karolina Kurkova is too old to walk VSFS.

I really hope that they allowed Franca to pre-pick a winner before they cast and 10 or 11 of them are just there for drama because I wouldn't want to see most of the past contestants on the pages of VI, tbh. Unless they change the prizes, which would be weird to downgrade for a season and then hopefully go back.

Have any girls on the list tried to keep up modeling after their cycle?

I'll most likely be on Team Allison.

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently the prizes for the all star cycle will be a subscription to Italian Vogue, $1000 prize money to forever 21, and a signed photo of Tyra and ALT blowing kisses to the camera

:shifty:

Are there any lists with pictures of all the girls? I forget most of their names but I will probably recognize their faces.

And holy heck, they are all so old. People here give Aymeline Valade a hard time and think Karolina Kurkova is too old to walk VSFS.

I really hope that they allowed Franca to pre-pick a winner before they cast and 10 or 11 of them are just there for drama because I wouldn't want to see most of the past contestants on the pages of VI, tbh. Unless they change the prizes, which would be weird to downgrade for a season and then hopefully go back.

Have any girls on the list tried to keep up modeling after their cycle?

I'll most likely be on Team Allison.

I'll post photos of the contestants from the earlier cycles shortly.

Of the models returning, the following are/were working models:

Shannon (C1) has been signed with Major (NY), IMG (NY), Elite NY, Factor Chicago, Muse Model and several other agencies. As far as I am aware, she is currently on the boards only at Factor Chicago.

Camille (C2) was signed with Major Models in Milan. Seriously. That's what I have been told. She is no longer signed with any modeling agency of note.

Brittany (C4) was signed with Passport Models in San Francisco. She is no longer signed with any modeling agency of note.

Bre (C5) was signed with Ford in both New York and Chicago for some time and did a respectable amount of commercial work. She disappeared from their boards only recently. Her inclusion, along with Shannon (C1), Bianca (C9) and Allison (C12) is rather surprising as all of them were able to get signed to agencies on their own.

Lisa (C5) was signed with several agencies. I cannot remember which ones, but they were respectable. She's stopped modeling sometime ago and has been famewhoring by appearing on various reality shows and working on her singing career. She has a thread here. Let me know if you'd like a link.

Bianca (C9) can be found on the boards of Ford New York and Ford Chicago. I am dying to know what they think of her doing this show. Prior to Ford, Bianca was with Major NY, Click Boston, and Fusion Cape Town. I seriously cannot imagine why she is appearing on this show. Look through her thread, she did some notable work when she was with Major.

Dominique (C10) is currently signed with Expecting Models. She was with another agency before that...I think she managed to get signed with (for a short time) Models International and Heyman Talent.

apparently the prizes for the all star cycle will be a subscription to Italian Vogue, $1000 prize money to forever 21, and a signed photo of Tyra and ALT blowing kisses to the camera

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->