America's Next Top Models Cycle 18 -

I've seen Lisa Ramos (C13) on both Girl Code and Guy Code on MTV. Also Cassandra Jean (C5) is now married to Stephen Amell and they are expecting.

Lisa Jackson has a 5-page spread in the July US Marie Claire. She looks gorgeous.

i was watchin Baggage on tv and Clarke was a guest, she said shes a bikini model in Italy

Photo: Angel Colon Photography
Hair: Guslene Bubak
Makeup: Abigail Tolud
Model: Gabrielle Kniery

instagram.com/abigailmakeup, instagram.com/gbhairstylist, instagram.com/gabriellekniery/

Pretty sure that I just saw Fo in Justin Timberlake's 'Tunnel Vision' music video, looking very topless :ninja:, if not stunning none the less.

I couldn't finish watching the whole premiere episode of the season 20. That's sad when you rewatch the prev cycles, especially 15 and then watch what Tyra's doing, unbelievable!

Last edited by a moderator:
The premiere was entertaining for a reality show. Next weeks runway looks crazy.

Kind of funny that out of all the successful male models tyra mention Rob Evans and Boris Kodjoe. And it was funny that they called the underwear runway a couture show.

i didnt watch the premiere but people online are saying the runway was awesome

pic antm fb page

971188_10151601590050748_1240043225_n.png

So nice to see Allison^_^

ANTM Cycle 20 event at GUESS store
Allison Harvard, Hannah, Laura, Stacey Ann, Joanie

b41a9114fc9611e2b2fd22000a9e0875_7.jpg

050a1990fcac11e2bd0222000a9e514f_7.jpg

fb25a014fcb211e2866d22000a9f137d_7.jpg

c37b23ccfc9511e283d722000a1f99fc_7.jpg

455e9c5afd5b11e2a23322000aaa04c3_7.jpg

guys from cycle 20
94881430fcb811e29f0922000ae90fc9_7.jpg

credit- rtvgames

Tbh, it's only entertaining as a reality show but nothing else:bounce:.

Imo, in the first episode they cut a few people with some real potential. The contestants that were picked haven't impressed me so far & everybody's pushing their sob stories to win sympathy points:huh:. Also, it seems as if the new direction of the show is 'Big brother meets dating show with amateur modelling in between:rolleyes:. Contestants seem as though they're being pushed/encouraged to start romancing each other; which is kinda weird:ermm:.. idk, did anyone else notice that or is that just me:unsure:??

Admittedly, it was HELLA funny at the end when they made cuts & the guys were crying like little girly b*tches even worst than the girls:lol:.. All i kept thinking was "i don't know WHY people INSIST on going on the show thinking they're gonna become REAL high fashion models:blink:. But i guess there is always gonna be some dumb b*itch that wants to walk for Tyra:rolleyes:"

The ongoing season is good entertainment but I'm so sick of Jordan talking about her failed marriage over and over again! Really? Who cares?!
There's not really anything left from the ANTM that I liked but it's good for some reality-tv craving. :rolleyes:

The wedding shoot was so incredibly tacking and it didn't produce even one good image. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this became the final season of the show. It's become uncomfortable viewing.

I don't get how could people like Phil get into the show, he looks nothing like a model. He is more like a random actor in those B movies.

The ongoing season is good entertainment but I'm so sick of Jordan talking about her failed marriage over and over again! Really? Who cares?!
There's not really anything left from the ANTM that I liked but it's good for some reality-tv craving. :rolleyes:

Agree! and Mike with the story of working on ice-cream truck.

I think a lot of the guys they sent home were way more modelesque than most of the ones they chose. I really don't know what they were thinking with some of them, like the guy that was 5'8". Also, enough of the outdated male model references, like Tyson Beckford and Marcus Schenkenberg. There are enough modern-day examples of successful male models. At least the UK Make Me a Supermodel had Danny Beauchamp as a guest. Either way, I'm going to keep watching it because that's what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->