America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Molly needs to win this because she's older, with her athletic body type it may be more difficult for her to get the kind of deal antm is offering right now, I'm worried she won't get signed like Chelsea. Britanni on the other hand is young, knows how to model and may get picked up by IMG or another NY agency regardless. Molly needs this more to succeed, especially now that her hairstyle has completely ruined her chances of getting signed. She is no Merethe Hopland.

lol @ world reknowned photog..maybe Tyra should shoot them next time her pics are better than his

My theory about the final two

(keep in mind its all speculation and all my thinking. i will post in white just in case and just don't quote it)

I WANT MOLLY TO WIN. But a part of my says Brittani will win. Tyra wants that back story with her girl. She wants young girls to relate to the winner. Yes Molly has a good back story as well but something tells me Tyra is appreciating Brittani's story more.

Also, I have a feeling the Final Runway will take a role in deciding who wins. I can perfectly see Tyra praising Brittani even though she falls while criticizing Molly's walk. From the photos of the final runway, Brittani looks fierce.

I can see Tyra pulling the personality and personable card on Molly. Is she approachable Tyra will ask. Can she attract an audience or is she too cold or icy? In terms of Photos, Molly wins hands down. But I think Tyra will try and pull for an extra factor. "Top Model isn't all about Photos" or some other bull **** like that.

I just hope Molly wins!

I think Molly needs to win this because she's older, with her athletic body type it may be more difficult for her to get the kind of deal antm is offering right now, I'm worried she won't get signed like Chelsea. Britanni on the other hand is young, knows how to model and may get picked up by IMG or another NY agency regardless. Molly needs this more to succeed, especially now that her hairstyle has completely ruined her chances of getting signed. She is no Merethe Hopland.

I've been pulling for Brittani this whole time but what you said I think has changed my mind... you're soooo right!
Why did they do that!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

wtf kind of runway is this? Brittani destroys the runway literally and figuratively. And Alexandria returns!!

Well Molly and Brittani are moving to NY together so I think both of them are signed by IMG. Why did they cut their hair btw? Brittani rocks it but Molly looks so much better with long hair.

^ agree, Brittani's hair looks much better than what she had on throughout most of the show, but of course long hair suits her the best. Regarding Molly, it doesn't suit her at all.

I have to say though, Brittani really worked it throughout the runway, except of course the end, but my eyes stayed glued on her in entirety. Molly might have had better pictures recently, but Brittani had amazing pictures in almost every photo shoot prior to Morocco. That said, even though I love her just a bit more than Molly, I will be pleasantly surprised if Brittani wins, based of course on the recent pictures and the drawing out of Molly's story on why she is angry all the time.

the only thing i noticed in that new clip is miss j.

i almost died

the only thing i noticed in that new clip is miss j.

i almost died

Miss J is the highlight of every episode whenever he shows up. He needs to just have his own spin off show where he grooms young models. I think it'd be good.

^ that would bring in the ratings for sure
:lol: love Miss J and love how cultural she gets whenever abroad. I need a gif of her at the Tea Tray Balancing Challenge.

The judges do not look entertained by their lack of composure... that and the runway fall might hurt brittani.

^^LMAO @ calling him a she, but yes totally agree, love Miss Jay. He was fabulous pre-antm, I saw him on Model Behaviour that came on british TV in 2001, before antm in 2003, and he was asked to teach the girls to walk for the british agency Premier. So he does have credentials and respect in the industry unlike Nigel and Mr Jay. Off Topic but Miss Jay has a son called Boris, CAN YOU IMAGINE a parent teacher evening with him?

Miss J is the highlight of every episode whenever he shows up. He needs to just have his own spin off show where he grooms young models. I think it'd be good.

I would live and die for that show. Goodness knows there are a lot of models on the runway right now who could learn how to walk.

I would love to see him teach Arizona, Sigrid and Patricia VDV how to walk, his comments would be hilarious, and him doing impressions of their walks!

OMG!
I didn't know that Miss J has a son, congratz to him!
I think he should teach to Ann, cos she walks better now.
And yes, please teach Arizona, Daphne and etc,
Can you imagine a catwalk to death between Giselle, Mariacarla, Natasha, Kinga, Tanya D and Miss J? :lol:

So this blind item has been going around on RTVGames saying the show's going to end soon:
Show Is Not Going Out On Top

BlindGossip – Fans of this long-running television show will be disappointed to know that it is ending. At the upfronts next week, they will announce that the next season will definitely be the show’s last. They will claim that it’s because they want to go out on top and that their star plans to move on to another exciting new project. Neither of these things is true.
The truth is that the ratings have fallen over the past couple of seasons, and that the show’s pretty star has no idea what they will be doing next. They are also very, very worried about being labeled a has-been. After all, this is the third or fourth TV show they’ve been responsible for that will have met its demise in as many years. Sometimes show business can be ugly.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=28557

What do you all think?

I knew this. This is old news, right? I read once that ANTM will only last fo 16 cycles.

Lol noone believe rtvg, they make up **** all the time. The show was JUST picked up for 2 more seasons (cycle 17 and 18) by the CW. And ANTM has 2 timeslots on wednesday nights now.

^Does that mean they'll be running cycles 17 and 18 at the same time? Or just 17 and an old cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->