America's Next Top Models Cycle 18 -

Elina is doing pretty well in NY this season. She's already walked the following shows:
A Detacher (C)
Chadwick Bell
Lauren Moffatt
Nicholas K
Rachel Comey
Timo Weiland

^
She is Ukranian

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlon Gobel - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Model: Celia Ammerman

gettyimages.com

For: S/S 2013 Nene L.A. Shiro GAMINE COLLECTION

Photo: MAZE Photography
Hair: Mae Richards
MUA: Nastasia Scott
Stylist/Designer: Nathaniel White
Model: Nastasia Scott

facebook.com/pages/Nene-LA-Shiro/113524875401313, facebook.com/nastasia.scott.9?group_id=0, modelmayhem.com/1759349

The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS F/W 13.14 New York

Model: Keenyah Hill (C4)

gettyimages.com

Celia still looks old. Keenyah's dress makes her boobs look saggy and plus is just looks bad overall. I don't remember Kiara, she must be from one of the recent cycle.

The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS F/W 13.14 New York

Model: Brittany Brower (C4)

gettyimages.com, zimbio.com

I think Laura is actually a good model its the blonde makeover from the show that made her look like a WWE model
pic laura antm fb page

399794_221834011274699_1353685184_n.jpg

wow I wonder how she works with other models considering that she was one of the most evil contestants of her season..unless of course it was scripted

I'm not sure it this was posted, Monique Stateena is signed with Heffner Management:

4rY2kGb.jpg

modelwire

New York Model Management Portfolio

newyorkmodels.com

^
That's Catie from Cycle 2. She is signed with New York Model Management under the last name Palladino. She is with their Showroom/Fit Division.

It's pitiful what this show has become. Sad to even look at it. The worst thing about them still trying to milk this cow is that it hurts the girls from previous cycle even more. As if it wasn't a big enough joke to begin with, it's beyond the point of absurd at this point. And it's a shame that this undoubtedly reflects badly on some of the girls from the earlier cycles because there have been some truly stunning and talented girls on it.

^
That's Catie from Cycle 2. She is signed with New York Model Management under the last name Palladino. She is with their Showroom/Fit Division.

That's actually not a bad gig to have. It pays well. Obviously, it's not a very public career, but still.

I haven't heard about any of the former contestants. I should do a search. I quit watching the show several cycles ago. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I enjoyed when Janice Dickinson was one of the judges. :ninja:

Not sure has this been mentioned already but Dani Evans (cycle 6 winner) has been doing work for New York & Company for the past 2 seasons :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->