America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CoverGirl photos and pictures from the runway for the finale are available. Click here. I am really not a fan of either CoverGirl photo, but I hate Brittani's the least.

Also, they've already released a preview of the finale.

i'm super happy about the final two, but did anybody else get a flashback with the final three of Cycle 9? let's see...

you've got the cute girl next doors who everybody wants to love but knows won't win: Chantal and Hannah
the blonde "bad girls" with frisky attitudes who take gorgeous shots so you just love them: Jenna and Molly
and, of course, the girls with the bad pageboy haircut who end up working it but have their share of dramatic moments: Saleisha and Brittani

maybe it's just me. love Britt and Molly though!!! <3

this season's covergirl photos are even better than last season's!

the cover girl pics look nice but the angles both make their faces appear uneven which may not be a very good idea for a beauty campaign

the cover girl pics look nice but the angles both make their faces appear uneven which may not be a very good idea for a beauty campaign
I agree! Brittani can't help it because her face is not that symmetrical in the first place but it sure is a bad angle for her. And Molly's mouth looks off center...no good for a cosmetics ad!

the cover girl photos are very interesting!!! I hope my theory is true! that you can tell who wins by looking at their CoverGirl photo!

However....i saw an image of the girls from the last panel and all i can say is... WHAT... THE... F*CK.......

Thanks for the link, dpbenson. I like neither of the covergirl photos, but I like Brittani's a bit better. All of rtvg apparently disagrees with me, but I think Molly's photo is very grandma-ish. And there's something wrong with her neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my thoughts are kind of spoilery.

Brittani looks like she's shocked that her face is being molested by a stranger's hands.

Molly's is awkward but still better.

Both fail do to bad photography and photo shopping. Neither one looks like a Covergirl ad though, neither looks happy or fierce.

I think their haircuts look good, although I do not like models with short hair. I wonder if the Beauty in Vogue shoot required the short hair and that is why they kind of match.

Last season I really did not like Chelsey so I was rooting for Ann, but this season I'm fine with either girl. I know which one I'd prefer, but I hope they both do well after the competition.

Spoilers about the photos
Both of the covergirl photos are terrible. Molly's is a little better.
But can we talk about the runway photos ? Molly just doesn't carry the clothes very well. That's my major concern with her, and i don't think this is something that's going to change. Brittani on the other hand looks pretty good there. For once i just wanted a winner that was not only young enough but also had good proportions to match.

I'm disappointed our bi-racial butterfly Jade Cole is not returning in the all-star cycle. The undiscovered supermodel will remain undiscovered. -_-

The only word that comes to mind in describing those covergirl pictures is- AWKWARD!
I blame the "noted fashion photographer." Please replace him with Francesco Carrozzini.

Molly's is no way good, but just a tad better than Brittani's.

and, of course, the girls with the bad pageboy haircut who end up working it but have their share of dramatic moments: Saleisha and Brittani

Saleisha never worked it. Its a difference of day and night between her and Brit, with the only similarity being the horrendous hair.

The covergirl shots are definitely different from what they have gone with in the past. I find it difficult to believe they struggled so much on a simple beauty shot- they must be trying to push it in a more edgy direction. That said- neither of them are really selling the makeup very well.

Spoilers about the photos

But can we talk about the runway photos ? Molly just doesn't carry the clothes very well. That's my major concern with her, and i don't think this is something that's going to change. Brittani on the other hand looks pretty good there.

I agree. Looking at Molly on the runway is weird. I can't tell if it is the way her body carries the clothes, the clothes, the styling, or a monster combination of them all. Brittani's walk is definitely stronger if anything because she knows how to hold her face.

Jade apparently is not participating in the cycle because the contract was 'bogus and one sided'. Welcome to reality tv!

I really want to know who wins but I shall wait for next wed :smile:

Hey guys I'm confused, why are the girls' hair all gone? Is it part of the runway? I did see Molly's hair cut off on the news and I was shocked.

I'm disappointed with the Covergirl shots. But I have to say, I usually have a negative reaction to those shots at first but then they grow on me. Last season was an exception as I loved both Ann and Chelsea's shots right away, but usually it takes some getting used to on my part. Hope it's the same this year. With that said, I have no idea whose picture I like more, lol.

I really like the Covergirl shoot, but it wasn't like last season, guilt the creative team cos both did it very well, BUT, I have my winner, i really hope that my girl win this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->