Anti Wrinkle / Aging Creams

When is the right age to use Anti Ageing creams

When I go to shop cosmetics, the SA's are always on and about trying to sell me creams, and one of them kept telling me that if i start now using anti ageing creams i wouldnt have to worry about wrinkles..The thing is i am 24 , yet i look 18..its genetic...my father doesnt look his age at all ..however, I wanted to know when is the right age to use anti ageing creams...Some of my friends started using it, others told me that if u start using it now then when u hit ur 30's it will not have any effect on u. So any tips or notes on when to use an anti ageing cream? Which brand? and how to keep our skins youthful for the longest time:smile:

^ It can't hurt. I wouldn't invest a whole lot of money into, but find products with a strong SPF. Your 20's is the time to prevent, rather than recover.

ok this is like a dumb question...but does make up tend to make a person age more quickly than one who doesnt apply make up? I am not a big make up person, but I am just interested in the factors ( other than the sun and food) that affects person's ageing skin.

hi, i am almost 33 but look much younger because I have always taken care of my skin: i always use make-up (foundation with spf 10), as I have a pale skin i use a self tanner to look fresh in summer (in winter i like the pale look). but i think if you use too much make-up you most of the time look older.........i know people who do not use foundation with spf, but they do not use skin care with spf....well, then your skin gets older more quickly.......

i also use good skin care products (la prairie). but i see the ageing in my face: not the wrinkles but a little bit more "dullness" (how do you say that in english? i mean it costs more effort to have the glow in my face).

and dulcisima: a friend of mine does face exercises, she even has a book about it! and i must admit: she had a few lines she wanted to get rid of and they have dissapeared!!

All about anti-age products, treatments..etc.

Let's share our favourite products. Let's ask help, recommendations etc..
All about angi-agers and preventing aging.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->