Argentina Street Style

The Argentine Style is very nice is the most european of Latinamerica, very chic, vitage ,and glamorous, only negative are the style argentine is a copy of the style of London, Usa and Italy no have own style and pleasee Luisana lopilato and Susana gimenez no representing the Argentine style please , need more inteligent:innocent:

testinofan said:
The Argentine Style is very nice is the most european of Latinamerica, very chic, vitage ,and glamorous, only negative are the style argentine is a copy of the style of London, Usa and Italy no have own style and pleasee Luisana lopilato and Susana gimenez no representing the Argentine style please , need more inteligent:innocent:

But that is partly logical, since they wear the summer fashion half a year later (when it it winter in the northern hemisphere) so all the trends of Europe are sold there afterwards. I know that many shops in Buenos Aires check out what sold well in Europe and then import the clothes or make local versions of those trends.

I am living in Argentina and I think their style is very chic, vitage and glamorous.. but it also gives a dirty aspect in some girls and boys... but that´s their fashion!

not exactly dirty gia, but i think its more like laid back and in a sense relaxed a la rock and roll. kinda like katemoss and pete doherty

giafustagno said:
I am living in Argentina and I think their style is very chic, vitage and glamorous.. but it also gives a dirty aspect in some girls and boys... but that´s their fashion!

OMG! You totally got it!

Esp argentinian men look always scruffy and with long messy hair -which I find soooo sexy-.

Its a bit rock star as someone pointed ... but to all the bashers there's a subtle argentinianess on what they wear ... its not 100% copying hipsters from other countries ... and there are brands and designers there ...

Hum ... Now that Im thinking about it .. I may take up my bro's offer and join him on trip down there (its super cheap and nice)

argentinian streetstyle has so much potential but we need more pics of funky 20 smtg year olds, not emo kids who think theyre the sh*t coz they sporting mullets. i remember reading once their photolog comments it was like valleygirl castellano, hilarious

yes, bring them pics on! Only couple of week before i land in BA now, so am supercurious. Friends have told me everyone is superskinny, so am a little worried ... to many content 30+ people in my current environment has made me lax. Ill try and take some snaps if my camera works when im there for to update this thread.

thats true, argentian culture is obed about being skinny. they have such a deep set "Light" culture

here are my pictures!

Attachments

• street 12.jpg
    street 12.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 6
  • street 13.jpg
    street 13.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 7
more pictures of my street in Bs.As

Attachments

• street 16.jpg
    street 16.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Imagen 003.jpg
    Imagen 003.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Imagen 056.jpg
    Imagen 056.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 5
pictures

Attachments

• Imagen 063.jpg
    Imagen 063.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Imagen 021.jpg
    Imagen 021.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Imagen 009.jpg
    Imagen 009.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 2
  • Imagen 012.jpg
    Imagen 012.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 2
  • street 10.jpg
    street 10.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 2
people in rollers!!! in Palermo Viejo... I find it funny to put in here...

pics

Attachments

• Imagen 024.jpg
    Imagen 024.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
hip hop people in Opera Bay Disco - Puerto Madero...

Attachments

• Imagen 053.jpg
    Imagen 053.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Imagen 043.jpg
    Imagen 043.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 1
  • street 14.jpg
    street 14.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
more hip hopers in the street - Once

Attachments