Balenciaga S/S 2010 : Iselin, Lisanne, Mirte and Patricia by Steven Meisel

I love it! The new shot is great! :heart:

But the severe hair; its killing me! And it looks like its killing Mirte too in that last shot. Her hair is pulled back so tightly her eyebrows are halfway up her forehead! :lol: :innocent:

the gray background and bad photoshopping just ruins it for me.

fantastic new shot!
i love that the only colourful part of the shot is models' skin

No, no, no. The idea just doesn't work for me here.

how on earth did they go from that heady jennifer connelly campaign for fall/winter 2009-2010 and that pitch-perfect futuristic campaign from spring/summer 2009 and go to THIS?! it's not even an edgy mash up like balenciaga did back in the christy turlington days or gisele days, it's just cut and paste.

I prefer the new shot, the picture looks less empty thanks to the grey background. And Iselin is so impressive...!

I like the new shot! Tho Mirte's face looks like it was photoshopped on. Pat is looking stunning.

I love it !! It's less colorful but still powerful ! I hope they'll be another one with the dress Sasha P. wore or with "the rogues" !

how on earth did they go from that heady jennifer connelly campaign for fall/winter 2009-2010 and that pitch-perfect futuristic campaign from spring/summer 2009 and go to THIS?! it's not even an edgy mash up like balenciaga did back in the christy turlington days or gisele days, it's just cut and paste.

So true. It looks like an attempt to bring back the spirit of these great Balenciaga collage ads, but it's so poorly executed.

That's new shot is better than the first one, i'll finally like this campaign...
but still no Lisanne, guess she's not part of the campaign.

The new shot is gorgeous. Iselin and the colours look fanatstic, I love it.

i loved this collection it is such a shame i just don't get this putting the model horizontally across the ad. its horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->