Balmain Mens F/W 11.12 Paris

Somes good, somes bad, buti love it, hate Balmain, always has something that i want!

yet another great styling look paraded around pretending to be a collection.
Anyone can do this for a fraction of the insane Balmain price, however it's done really really well here.

omg i really like a balmain homme collection lol. i agree it's all with the styling but i would seriously wear most if not all of it. of course, i would never buy it haha.

His menswear collection is ridiculously good!!! Though I saw somepieces that look quite cheap for Balmain price but..well..it's all over women collection. Love the styling and layering. Very Decarnin himself.

Love everything and the blazer just kills me i wish i could have it all.

I like this. that being said, none of these scream 'must-have.' I feel like an experienced buyer could find these at Top Man or H&M if they search hard enough. Doesn't look what it pprobably cost.

Balmain rarely, if ever, does...

It's styled very nicely but like everyone else had said, "It's nothing new". I do however love the looks and I will use this as an inspiration when I'm shopping. A lot of these looks can be achieved by shopping at places like Urban Outfitters, Diesel, Top Man, Zara, different boutiques for a fraction of the price that Balmain will cost.

I quite like like, though I must say it has a lot to do with the styling. Basically, there really isn't any designing here, just really well put together outfits.

cute styling but it feels so high street.

it's a nice collection but their pricing is so absurd... 850 euros for a pair of jeans, 350 for a cotton print t-shirt... that fur will probably cost close to a german automobile !! yet their design is so far from next-level and the quality isn't uber-premium neither... i just don't understand how they can justify such prices and get away with it, then again their top clients are rihanna and kanye..

i feel completely let down from this collection; it's the same as last season except they added color & scarves.

I like this. that being said, none of these scream 'must-have.' I feel like an experienced buyer could find these at Top Man or H&M if they search hard enough. Doesn't look what it pprobably cost.

True i feel i have most of these already in my wardrobe - Its just more layered than i woud usually wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->