Balmain S/S 11 Paris

hell yeah balmain ! the collection is really so balmain, totally rocker-ish, studded, glittery, denim jacket..

:heart: totally love it !

He just does what he knows best ,that's why he's soooo good

I prefer Decarnin's pre-trashy style. I think that was more quintessential Balmain.

MOVE ON

I've never experienced such a repetitive designer . Stuck in the 80's forever.

Balmain_042.jpg

nowfashion.com

guys I was there, and I must say that the collection was just a m a z i n g. Pure rock&roll

I don't care how repetitive Balmain is, this looks GREAT!! Love everything and can't wait to see the HQs.

This is way too trashy. You can get this look for like £30 in Camden, why pay thousands of euros for it? Huge disappointment.

Where have you been when there were holes on shirts ? This is Balmain. It's not trashy. It's rock chic style.

^So then €700 for a tee with holes is OK? OMFG :rofl: You must be joking! As if this is anything special

this is NOTHING special and considering the outrageous prices, Im really underwalmed

^So then €700 for a tee with holes is OK? OMFG :rofl: You must be joking! As if this is anything special

:lol: I was not saying that that is ok. I was saying that if something doesn't look classy and expensive it doesn't mean that it's trashy . This is Balmain aesthetics. And I am not really a Balmain girl ...and I am not much into this kind of style, but Balmain as a brand I like this collection. I just hate when people come here and comment without knowing history of a fashion houses:lol:

If you want a similar tank top to the one in post #31, just get it at All Saints, for $55.00 american.

http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/graphic_t-shirts/shields-vest/chalk/mth631-60

That said, i've never minded Balmain's rocker chic aesthetic, I just think some of the pieces are WAY too overpriced. The blinged stuff deserves the higher price tag, but not so the holey Ts and scruffy pants (which I like but which I can't pay that much for).

wow. this is exactly the style i totally love right now, it's amazing and gorgeous best show in paris no doubt about it! i loooooooove it!

balmain083.jpg

theres a difference between distressed garments and looking like you woke up behind the dumpster. this is like a bad joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->