Givenchy Mens S/S 11 Paris

this collection is close from couture...this is terrific i love it !!! givenchy is alive more than ever, i love it !

Mon Dieu, what exactly is that supposed to be? Pretty disappointing, at least.

Hate the leopard prints and those masks are just ridiculous. I like the deer shoes in post #6, though.

I think it's simple and mysterious. the feature of female models is exciting. maria carla and malgosia, two of my favourites.

^actually they're shorts. but they look like skirts from the front. it looks a lot like last season but gotta love the touch of leopard. i like how he uses these elements and turn them into the ultimate masculine sensibility. looking forward to see HQs and details.

Who wears this stuff? I don't understand this type of men's fashion.. ditto for the mumsy dresses at CDG.. I just don't get it.

their stuff looks so cheap in the shop, i frown upon everyone paying money for this crap

it's truely plain stuff with a 'cool' print on it, is that what design is about?

Well, I need HQ pics to judge it better but I'm pretty disappointed. S/S 2009 was way more cohesive and better. Don't get the horror mask/leopard print combination.

Not sure what i think about the collection will have to wait to see the full collection but so far im not impressed i thought last season was bad, but this isnt that much better either, the masks are gimicky, dare l say it hes loosing his touch slightly!!

This collection is another proof that Riccardo's Givenchy is either a hit or miss for me. Most of these look pretty lame and uninspired, the leopard prints are plain hideous and the masks are just pathetically silly. I'm far from being amazed this time.

^I think it's better than that horrible "american"-collection. but that was like two years ago?

I actually see myself in these leopard-printed shorts!

O_O! Wow this is alot to take in...leopard prints and skirts... I need to ***es this
its really not that practical for men to wear some of this

Yes, these clothes are very unspectacular and redundant but, how Riccardo presents is so intoxicating to me. All the elements combined work so well, he really knows how to transport us somewhere.

If I saw the clown t-shirt anywhere else I would not recall Tisci but, seeing it in this show makes so much sense (along with the other elements like the masks and leopard). All of these elements are so disparate in real life but, in Tisci land it paints such an amazing image.

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg