00360m.jpg

00370m.jpg
00380m.jpg

00390m.jpg
00400m.jpg

00410m.jpg
00420m.jpg

GQ.COM

Awww damn it, we just got Dolce and Gabbana to leave the leopard print alone. Had I nit seen the close up HQ's I would have loves this collection lol. I do think mens wear and leopard print should ever cross paths. Its very Jason meets Tarzan, not a good look. If he was to take out that print the collection would be really good, because the construction of the garments is really great. The best thing about this show was the model casting lol

their stuff looks so cheap in the shop, i frown upon everyone paying money for this crap

it's truely plain stuff with a 'cool' print on it, is that what design is about?

i agree. i don't see him really designing anything anymore (for menswear at least) but recycle his other collections. imo he's been going down hill for a while.

More pointy shoes!!!!!!!!
i think the leggings that Givenchy has done for at least the last 2 years look really cheap. :(

Hahah I love it, I get this totally mid-late 90's early 00's vibe from the collection (although the runway soundtrack was 80's, but still). Have to admit the lace and leopard print details are very nice in this collection, there's still that gangster vibe in his pieces (especially the shirt with the clown face on it) But overall I think it's a fantastic collection, I wish Riccardo the best of luck in selling this collection to his customers, which i'm sure he will.

points for making men look completely sexy and masculine while wearing skirts AND leopard print...

that is NOT easy...
:lol:...

a beautifully androgynous collection...
i wish the womenswear looked more like this actually...
:innocent:...

:flower:

Some leopard, some black and white quintessential Tisci looks, some leather mixed in there, some eye candy....typical Givenchy by Tisci collection and overall it's an alright show. It's typical Tisci, which I'm ok with because it doesn't look bad at all. Only negative comment I have is regarding the masks. They're just plain stupid and annoying.

I don't like the skirts
don't like the leopards
don't like the mask

Mariacarla is the savior for this mess

(i like all the no-leopard printed shoes, anyway)

i'm literally scared of those masks and that shirt with the clown print! that said, this is pretty standard tisci fare at this point. for the givenchy customer, the basics remain -- the black suit, shorts, the leggings, the statement shoe -- and he seemed to leave aside anything that would appeal to those yet unfamiliar with this vision. except those necklaces of course, those would sell well in the right place.

My soul was taken away
Will belong to Givenchy Homme :yuk:
That mask
Vertebrae necklace
Deprived of my soul

Givenchy - S/S 2011 Simple Preview

sweeet, how long does it usually take before the full video is out?
and whats that runway music?

now on a more important note, i dont like the prints.
the leggings look cheap compared to last season.

but the shoes are freakin amazing

I find it boring, (even with the mask) and I am not feeling the animal prints. Disappointing!

wow, after seeing the details I'm really in love with some of the pieces. didn't know that the black pants and jackets also are leopard-printed! wonderful masks; the shoes are great!

what a tour de force collection!

Givenchy - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1

Vogue.co.uk

Givenchy - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 2

Vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Givenchy - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 3

Vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members