Best Models In The World. And From Which Country?

is louise really? i always thought she was english!

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 15 2004, 08:27 AM
is louise really? i always thought she was english!
[snapback]367978[/snapback]​

100% Danish she is :wink:

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 15 2004, 12:03 PM
woa she speaks so english!
[snapback]368115[/snapback]​

Hehe. I think she has one of the best grasps of the English language for any model, even those born in the US and England! She sounds so composed and in control!

if you go by their ancestry.........Gisele is German, Linda is Italian and Daria is Ukrainian

Originally posted by Envy@Sep 11 2004, 08:35 AM
First i voted for USA only for the reason that i adore Erin Wasson.

I noticed that there are not all countries that "export" beautifull women! I think Greece has lots of beautiful models, that have nothing to "fear" from well known models.
[snapback]363405[/snapback]​
Erin is Welsh, I think.

I think what's most beautiful of all is the fact that we see so much diversity among models. There are so many beautiful girls from all the different countries that I can't possibly answer the question. But I voted for Russia because I think that historically they've produce an amazing number.

Just to add two more to the list...
Japan: Ai Tominaga
France: Audrey Marnay

There are other models that come from from the Czech/Slovak Republics, although they are mostly lingerie/swimwuit/beauty models- Paulina Porizkova, Adriana Sklenarikova(Karembeu), Daniela Pestova, Veronika Varekova, in adddition to Hana S, Petra Nemcova, and Karolina K.

Three votes for the USA so far, wooohoo!

Originally posted by Carsten@Nov 13 2004, 12:50 PM
:heart: BRAZIL :heart:
[snapback]430117[/snapback]​

av-6846.gif

WORD.

Where's Venezuela?

Seriously, we are in the Guinness World Book of Records for the most Miss Universe wins, Sweden is second and the U.S. is third, yet nobody has mentioned Venezuela...

Canada, Czech, and Russia (and Australia for Miss Gemma)

And of course, who can forget those Brazilian Bombshells :flower:

Eastern Europe, the girls with the complicated names.

I would have to go with Russia. Three of my favorite models (Natalia Vodionova, Eugenia Volodina, and Polina Kouklina) are from there, and there are many other that I like. Oh, plus my mom grew up in Russia, and she was a model.

Brazil has all the hype, and while they have some very beautiful girls, I think they are overrated. I really like Caroline Trentini, Isabeli Fontana, and Cintia Dicker, but Giselle Bundchen, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio are all so boring and overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"