Burberry Prorsum S/S 2009 by Mario Testino

Goodness gracious, Alexina! :woot: That was unexpected.

It's not horrible, but rather dull and lifeless. Burberry blasé doesn't have to equal boring, does it?
I think they could've done so much more given the lovely setting.

there would be more fitted if they were in some real jungles or desert sad

only one shot for Alex Pettyfer? Aws. I think he's so hot. *teenage girl crush*
Lilly looks the same in every photos...Apart from that i love it, the clothes look beautiful.

This is totally amazing!! So summer, fresh & beautiful. I want summer now :wub:

Have to say that I love background so much more than clothes.. but they work as cloth ads too :P:heart:

but it quite reminds me with that dolce gabbana ads previous years ago, and i like the concept of gardening and green house.

Lovely setting and the colors look great and Lily looks amazing, much better than I expected from this dulll collection

Very pretty ads, easily attract a viewer with the florsitry and natural appeal. And they fit the collection so well.

The idea of the location is great because that collection looks really nature inspired but it should have been a little bit more dark and moodier with more brown tones. Also the posing is annoying like they are waiting for someone to pick them up.

At first sight, I thought this is an ed rather than a campaign.
I don't think I'd be excited to see this in a magazine.
Lily looks nice and the clothes are great, but I don't have feelings for this as a campaign. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
To tell the truth I don't like it very much. It's too airbrushed...
The location is nice, but I think that the styling wasn't good enough... Let's wait to see more in magazines.

Me love Burbbery, love Mario Teatino love the casting, the campaing is extrange i like but i fell in a point are photos from catalog speciality the first, maybe my expectatives with this campaing are other maybe run in my mind the SS08 , is good ned see in the mag.
but i like

this is soo much better than i expected! i'm not a huge lily fan- matter of fact i used to not like her- but she really stands out in these...i love the setting, the clothes, the lighting- everything just comes together to create a wonderful campaign thus far...its a great departure from previous campaigns...but it kinda does look like an editorial in some images, but once the burberry logo is added to it, it may look more official looking...but it looks great to me already

I love it, the light is great, everybody looks good... Nice departure from the cr*p from last season!

Actually I'm having a little problem with the backdrop of the shots. The collections from bailey recently are darker and more chilling. So with such green backdrop, it seem a little illogical to me.

But oh well, eden clark's in, so I'm still overall satisfied. Haha!

Lovely!I think the last time i liked a Burberry campaign was the one featuring Gemma.It's perfect for spring,love the colors,Lily shines:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->