Burberry Beauty F/W 10.11 : Rosie, Lily Donaldson & Nina Porter by Mario Testino

Rosie steals the show. Lily looks great too with Rosie.

Phone pic from ELLE UK August 2010:

2612q3d.jpg

Rosie looks slightly odd in this image?? I think I prefer her in the other one, where's on the right hands side.

Thanks for posting!

^i love ur avatar:heart:
not a fan of this ad
but Lily totally outshines other girls:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a Lily fan, but she was made for beauty and she is werkin' it!

There is something off about them as a trio, Lily and Nina seem to have a bit of chemistry; Rosie doesn't look bad per se, but she doesn't quite fit.

Rosie's face seems a bit... swollen in that shot :unsure:. Lily looks splendid! :heart:

Lily doesn't even look like herself there! Everyone is photoshopped to bits!

Burberry launches cosmetics line

As FashionMag.com stated last November, the most British of the ready-to-wear brands Burberry, licensed by ‘Inter Parfums’ launches its first line of cosmetics, "Burberry Beauty".

42d486b1842a.jpg

Backstage the Burberry Beauty campaign; muses top English models Lily Donaldson, Nina Porter and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

"I started to think about Burberry makeup a few years ago, while I was working on a runway show. By observing different lifestyles of Burberry women, it seemed clear that this concept was the only one that we were missing to fully express a world and state of mind", Christopher Bailey, Burberry Creative Director said in a statement.

Burberry makeup thus take its natural place following the example of the brand’s iconic trench with its gabardine, smoked gray, ashy tones.

d17ef9635de6.jpg

Burberry Beauty Blusher

Burberry Beauty is launched this month in the U.S., Canada and the Middle East with a principle exclusive distributor in each country and from September 1st it will be in France exclusively in ‘Galeries Lafayette Haussmann’

Explore the light liquid foundation (about 41 euros), natural bronzing powder (39 euros), contour eye pencil (about 18 euros) and other products concocted by Burberry.

By Rosie Hart (Source: Sarah Ahssen)

fmag

They are three different and unique beauty, and together it looks striking.

It's funny how Bailey always cast "alternative" models for his shows like Valerija Kelava and others like that and then he ends putting a VS model in those ads,this is what I call coherence :lol:

It's funny how Bailey always cast "alternative" models for his shows like Valerija Kelava and others like that and then he ends putting a VS model in those ads,this is what I call coherence :lol:

it's a Beauty ad. for makeup. 'Alternative' models don't move makeup products. gorgeous models do.

it's not your standard make up ad with flashy colors, 70% photoshop and super glossy sheen everywhere.

Bailey wants to sell colors which suit his collections of muted, understated colors. 'typical' makeup ads wouldn't work for the brand.

i'd say it looks good, but am excited about possible limited editions for each season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->