Burberry Prorsum S/S 2010 : Emma & Alex Watson by Mario Testino

Post #4546 in Emma's thread has some more new ads, an extra 4 or 5 to what was posted here.

I really like the one of her and Alex, where he's loaded up with three giant bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad the sunglasses ad looks better than the ads for the actual collections.

the background they in these is so annoying, especially with the vignetting thing going on. Poor Emma looks humiliated in some of those clothes.

A big difference is the makeup this time round for Emma, right?- the eyeliner and the shadow made her look older in the last campaign; maybe they wanted to go for a lighter, more refreshing look since it's for the summer/spring campaign? But with what a lot of members have commented about: Burberry seems to want to target a much younger audience now; it's not always a bad thing, but in all honesty, could normal everyday teenager still in school be able to afford these items by themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
this collection was one of my favorite of SS10 season, but this ad is just bland and mediocre. It's such a letdown.

I was hoping for Anna Selezneva to take it, coz she looks so dashing in that show.

Could someone please tell me where is the rest of her right leg? :ermm:
16145105.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

It's been posted on a few sites now I've noticed, asking where her missing limb is..

There's no way his leg would hide all of hers. If you look at it logically her knee should be behind his leg, leaving the lower half of her leg, which should be popping out of the other side?

You should see something of it. I imagine there was just a bit showing, so they made the decision to remove it totally.

There's no way his leg would hide all of hers. If you look at it logically her knee should be behind his leg, leaving the lower half of her leg, which should be popping out of the other side?
That's how it'd logically be. I definitely don't believe her thigh is that short.

Anyway, the whole campaign is a big nono from me. They look 10, even if they're not. Emma looks like a teen who's rehearsing her fatale stare in front of the mirror for the day she meets Robert Pattinson in person.

This are posted in the same therad

I just read the article on TFS about this campaign. I find the casting really odd, they look like teen models from some catalogue. Not a good fit with high end product advertising. There`s not much more to say, Burberry clothes are always classy and mature, and a bit boring. That makes the choice of model even stranger.

I was in the Bond Street store on Saturday and all the ads are up, as well as some that don't appear to have made into the full campaign images. There's some really nice ones of just Emma in a trench will are on giant pillars in the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->