Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas LV f-w09 wasn't on your list is it possible you will have the show from FTV somehow? thank you again for the videos.:flower:

LANVIN, AAAA!!! :buzz::buzz::buzz:

All right, I definitely need to calm down :lol:

Tomas, I would be very grateful for uploading Miu Miu S/S 09 and the three Antonio Marras's videos! :heart:

Thomas can you upload Marni mens ss09 and Dell'acqua mens ss09??? I'd be very grateful, thank you :wub:

Oh my godddd!!!!! what a show!!!! Thank you so much Tomas
Can I ask for Alexander Wang Fall 2009???

Tomas, I cannot thank you enough for Miu Miu S/S 09! :woot: That was one of my favourite shows of the season and their official video really sucks. Thanks again! :heart:

Lanvin FW09 full show WFC, 360 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6E3J60B

however, the lanvin video is damaged at some parts.. you will see yourself... I have been having some issues with my satellite, but don't worry, WFC will (hopefully) air the show again and then I'll reupload it...

about FW09 full shows... the FW09 season didn't start yet... actually it's kinda surprising to me that I already recorded 70 FW09 full shows considering it's still SS09 season.. by december 2009 I should have 200 full shows (like now 197 SS09 full shows + recording new ones like Armani Prive SS09 today), so don't worry guys.. you just need to be patient... I'll have LV videos and many more..

Thirdly, I'll take a pause from uploading videos.. Within last 3 days I uploaded 6 giga bytes and I'm kinda tired... I'm leaving to Prague tomorrow. You can request shows until tomorrow evening. I will take all requested shows that I haven't uploaded yet + the new ones with me to Prague and upload them over there... Hope you don't mind....

Tomas, thanks SOOO MUCH for the Lanvin video, that was just all I needed for last few weeks! :buzz: And HUGE thank you for uploading all your amazing videos, you're doing such a great work here! :heart:

I'd be grateful if you could upload the three Antonio Marras videos some day, but now have a good rest :wink:

Tomas, thanks SOOO MUCH for the Lanvin video, that was just all I needed for last few weeks! :buzz: And HUGE thank you for uploading all your amazing videos, you're doing such a great work here! :heart:

I'd be grateful if you could upload the three Antonio Marras videos some day, but now have a good rest :wink:

Thank you. Grateful people like you are the reason I upload videos..

btw, about the signature... do you quote Bette Davis in 1950's 'All about Eve'? :smile:

^Yes, I do! :woot: I've heard the dialogues from this movie in Valentino FW 07 soundtrack and then saw the movie, I love it so much :heart:

^Yes, I do! I've heard the dialogues from this movie in Valentino FW 07 soundtrack and then saw the movie, I love it so much

oh yeah, the movie was soo good! hmmm, golden classics... Bette was absolutely breath-taking and Marilyn was soo charming as always...

how did you like that Lanvin FW09 video??? The collection didn't hit me at first, but when I saw the video... WOW... it was sooo beautiful... the first scene where camera spins around Magdalena, then Raquel backstage looking directly into the camera while everything is red (I was literally watching it frozen), and then the Tanya moment! Triple WOW!

Uploaded with IIIUploader

btw, to everyone:
My videos are DVD quality, but it also depends what softwares you use... If you play my videos in softwares who don't deinterlace vids - like VLC player for instance - it's really painful to watch them... Good players are PowerDVD (I enclose installation) or Nero ShowTime...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BRUOUXW

Tomas,
I'd be thrilled if you shared the Isabel Marant shows please. I've been searching everywhere for the Fall 2009 show. No luck.:( You've been so nice to us all. Thanks again. :D

The Lanvin video is just spectacular, endless Thank You for uploading once more! :buzz: Sure, Lanvin always delivers the most brilliant videos, but this one is one of the best ones I've ever seen, the opening with spinning camera is wonderful indeed! Ah, Alber, can you make me love you and Lanvin even more? :wub:

Thanks, Tomas! Lanvin always has the best videos. They're gorgeously edited and filmed...very artistic...yet entirely watchable and enjoyable (unlike the "artistic" Prada and Miu Miu videos).

about FW09 full shows... the FW09 season didn't start yet... actually it's kinda surprising to me that I already recorded 70 FW09 full shows considering it's still SS09 season.. by december 2009 I should have 200 full shows (like now 197 SS09 full shows + recording new ones like Armani Prive SS09 today), so don't worry guys.. you just need to be patient... I'll have LV videos and many more..

Thirdly, I'll take a pause from uploading videos.. Within last 3 days I uploaded 6 giga bytes and I'm kinda tired... I'm leaving to Prague tomorrow. You can request shows until tomorrow evening. I will take all requested shows that I haven't uploaded yet + the new ones with me to Prague and upload them over there... Hope you don't mind....

i will wait for the LV show.
Tomas thank you thank you thank you for the videos, we can really count on you.:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chops
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->