Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My Goooooooood!!! Tomas you rock so much!! Ive been waiting forever to see that lanvin show!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Tomas these are my last requests including LV fw09; DsQuared SS09 full show Ftv.mpg, D&G SS09 full show Ftv.mpg and Herve Leger SS09 unedited full show WFC.mpg
:flower:

it goes without saying, but thank you tomas!!
your work in this thread (and everyone elses!!) is really appreciated!

thank you!!

Does anyone have Prada mens fw 09?????

Much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

:flower:

Thanks, Tomas! Lanvin always has the best videos. They're gorgeously edited and filmed...very artistic...yet entirely watchable and enjoyable (unlike the "artistic" Prada and Miu Miu videos).

The Lanvin video is just spectacular, endless Thank You for uploading once more! Sure, Lanvin always delivers the most brilliant videos, but this one is one of the best ones I've ever seen, the opening with spinning camera is wonderful indeed! Ah, Alber, can you make me love you and Lanvin even more?

I agree. Lanvin is always one of the greatest show in every season. And music never let you down as well. I love last 4 minutes of this show. Especially the ending, when the music stops and everything just disappear. Thank you so much for this Tomas.:flower::heart::flower::heart::flower:

:lol:

That's kinda funny...

Oh...PSHAW!
Everyone here loves Tomas....

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have some better videos of SS07?
it's so hard to find out and the official websites are too selfish...small size FLVs..
i wanna collect these:
all ss07
hermes woman
vuitton woman
ysl woman
chanel

thank you

Tomas did you still have the Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2008 FTV Video? Or did you say your videos are currently unavailable? ^_^ thanks :flower:

Tomas, you already uploaded Salvatore.. i checked it out and it's still working.. I already sent the link to Squizree, if you won't mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chops
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->