Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Any possibilities of Naomi walking? I doubt Heidi is walking since she just posted her ad with Intimissimi

Updated casting list accordingly - can not imagine how many names that’ll have to still be added tomorrow though… LOL

Updated casting list accordingly - can not imagine how many names that’ll have to still be added tomorrow though… LOL
Given they don’t have to follow the previous 40 minute editing for hour long TV standards they can do so much more.

But rehearsal has to be “tighter” and almost perfectly executed if they are actually going live. No more filming two shows and cutting the best of both tapings.

Hopefully no more heart shapes, prayer hands, pointing at cameras and cheesy extra movements. Just a strong strut and with social media the girls can post their bts scenes.

^ lol I kinda want to see these girls doing all that cheesy pointing, air kisses, hearts, winking, etc.

Do they still do 2 shows for Chanel? If anything I think they’ll have girls walk twice but performers once so that they can edit a final video.

Any word on Meghan Roche? A girl like Victoria Kosenkova should be walking too but she probably won’t be cast. Still waiting for Ajok to be confirmed..

Last edited:
Given they don’t have to follow the previous 40 minute editing for hour long TV standards they can do so much more.

But rehearsal has to be “tighter” and almost perfectly executed if they are actually going live. No more filming two shows and cutting the best of both tapings.

Hopefully no more heart shapes, prayer hands, pointing at cameras and cheesy extra movements. Just a strong strut and with social media the girls can post their bts scenes.
I'am also a Blink and I haven't seen any pictures or videos of Lisa leaving for NYC. I think last time she was in Paris, maybe she's already in NYC?

Don't forget that there's an Armani show on Thursday, so many models should be there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jml13233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->