Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have Givenchy Spring 2007, Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2007 and/or Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2008? :flower:

Thanks heaps for the Salvatore Video Tomas, great video, lovely show! ^_^

John Galliano SS 09 & Fw 09/10

If anyone has the John Galliano's shows of Spring Summer 2009 and Fall Winter 2009/10 seasons it would be so nice if you upload them!
I want this vids so bad :cry:!
Thanks in advance ^_^!!!!

If anyone has the John Galliano's shows of Spring Summer 2009 and Fall Winter 2009/10 seasons it would be so nice if you upload them!
I want this vids so bad :cry:!
Thanks in advance ^_^!!!!

They were already posted, look through this thread or use Search This Thread option.

Does anybody have Givenchy Spring 2007, Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2007 and/or Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2008? :flower:
Umm...yes please!!!

You know, just a week or so ago, I contacted KCD Worldwide in NY (because they represent Givenchy) and I asked for a DVD of Haute Couture SS 07 because I NEED that video. I aksed if i could have a copy sent to me and I told her I was only going to use it for personal enjoyment. She said if she would send it. She got back to me a few days later saying she didn't have a copy.

So...you should try contacting KCD yourself and maybe you'll have more luck than me, or maybe try getting a hold of another contact.

I'm willing to WORK for the Givenchy Haute Couture Spring/ Summer 2007 video...I MUST have it.:lol:

Givenchy is one of those shows that was so damn perfect my imagination is just as powerful as a real video, it was beautiful like no other Givenchy Haute Couture. But Id just about kill someone for a video of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
SCREAM!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much Tomas Thank for a million times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerkeleyStudent
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->