Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

rhianonmars - would you be able to let's us know which handbags are on sales next time when you're dropping by NM again as chanel here and asian region hardly have any sales on. Oh! hope I'm not trouble you too much. Thanks for all the info.

Baghag - we should consider taking a holiday ha...ha...ha...

Would the sales will be on around this time every year??? So that I can plan my next holiday :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
This purse in pink tweed print (not acutal tweed, just printed to look like it) was on sale at the SF Neimans store. The price tag was ripped off though so I don't know the price. I think it was $1595 originally. The discount might be 40% off that.
76_1.JPG

This purse was on sale at the Palo Alto Neimans.

http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel05.jpg

Also, in the 2.55 shape and this pink fabric, there was a purse on sale in SF.

http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel10.jpg

I also saw a straw pod shaped chanel purse on sale. There was lots more. I saw two sell in about 5 minuites though while I was there!

The sales are not advertised. They keep all the purses under lock and key, just showing them to who knows about the sales. I had a flyer in the mail saying pre-sales were not till the 8th, but obviously today is not the 8th yet.

My eyes are set on the Square Vintage too. Wanted to get a speedy but think I may go for this Square Vintage instead.

baghag21 said:
Oh my...Chanel bags go on sale? I know the shoes do but the bags too? Hmmmm....
Somehow in Asia, around my region, there are hardly any sales for Chanel accessories. :(

Would love to get the tweed bag that candicec has...better if it was on sale!! :wink:
meowmix...did you recall the sales price of the bag? What was the regular price?

What Chanel bags are currently on sale? ^_^

i think the sales price of the bag was around 700ish... most of the bags i saw on sale were evening bags, very tiny ones

rhiannonmars & meomix....thanks for all the sales info!!! :flower: Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous..even more so if I can get our hands on some!!! :wink:

klow-chloe... a trip to anyway with sales is a welcome anytime :wink:!!!But the budget is always blown way before sales periods... :lol:

Chanel58.jpg

My friend's mom has this bag, is it a murse? What's it retail for?
And she has another chanel bag its black with the like lambskin and its black and has a black double C on it, it looks sorta tote-ish but it's small enough to be a shoulder bag

Yes said:
Chanel58.jpg

My friend's mom has this bag, is it a murse? What's it retail for?
And she has another chanel bag its black with the like lambskin and its black and has a black double C on it, it looks sorta tote-ish but it's small enough to be a shoulder bag

I don't think this bag was specifically intended to be a man bag. I think this guy is just carrying it 'cause he wants to. It works well though. I suspect it's a good $1295-1595. I think it is supposed to look like a messengar bag.

Just call up Chanel's 800# to get the $$ amount?

rhiannonmars said:
They think they will have one in one their trunk show day which is the 16th of June. She said I could always change my mind before then. It's nice to be first on the waitlist now though. It looked like they were going to get 109 pieces of that purse into the store from what the catalog said, but I heard her mumbling that she never gets anywhere near that number of purses in. Who knows, maybe it is anticipated to be really popular?

I think its a matte metallic, not glossy or over bearing. I think it is suppose to look antique burnished silver. That seems the theme with their bags this season, lots of distressed metallics and bags with a vintage theme. (like that square one I posted about, and the classic 2.55 they are bringing back)

OK, I called my closest Chanel Boutique, which is located in Neiman Marcus, and emailed them a pic of the bag. They told me that it only comes in one size, is $1,250 and it won't have the CC's on it? Is this right?

If your getting the same purse as me, it DOES come with CC's. I think calling it the "Dark Silver Paris-Tokyo" purse will identify it for them.

rhianonmars, if you are in the Chanel store a lot could you possibly see if they have any measurments for the square bag??

I tryed to call Chanel today but my SA diden't have a clue what i was talking about! :(

I'll check on trunk show day. I don't think I will be in there before then. I don't think the SA would know till they have an actual sample. No measurements were listed in their catalogs strangely.

One suggestion, the lady who bought that gold purse on ebay said that Bergdorf Goodman in NYC already has Fall bags comming in. That is how she got the gold version of my purse. Maybe they will know more if they have the actual bag on hand, or already had their trunk show.

Aww.. you are so helpful! Thanks! :flower:

I would give you some more karma, but it says that i have to spread some repurtation around first :innocent:

I live in London so i cant buy any bags of Bergdorf, anyways.. :(

Anyways I called the Neiman Marcus is Tysons, the woman had no clue what was going on. She didn't even know what a trunk show was and the such...Well anyways I want to go to one, I highly doubt we'll make a purchase but it is exciting...

Diorling said:
Anyways I called the Neiman Marcus is Tysons, the woman had no clue what was going on. She didn't even know what a trunk show was and the such...Well anyways I want to go to one, I highly doubt we'll make a purchase but it is exciting...

Yeah, I see NM's website has no trunk shows listed for your store. Poop on them!

Aren't you a guy? There isn't much Chanel homme anyways! (at least they usally don't show it, and it is never ordered up in the boutiques to see! )

Ok, but for guys, let me suggest these! They are so cute!
Chanel103.jpg

LilyGirl said:
any chance this is real?
a5_1_b.JPG

Looks it. I think they show photos of that bag on chanel.com. I would compare. Also, be weary. Some people steal photos of other peoples goods. Check feedback, make sure you use a Visa AND paypal AND ebay for tripple $$ protection.

Oh, wait, Nevermind. That is not the same purse on chanel.com. If it is real, it would be something from this spring/summer season. The big cc's were used this season and that gathering. See, this is why I want to own the SA's catalogs. You could find out every variation on a bag. There seems to be alot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->