Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

i saw that tweed that candice(?) has on presale at neiman marcus in san francisco a couple days ago... not sure if it was the exact one, but it was the same tweed and it had the chain strap.

Happy Chanel Day!!

I had a really fun time at Neiman Marcus today. The SA there let me look at the Fall season catalog. I tried to take some camera phone pictures and remember prices for you all.

Chanel93.jpg

This purse is $1295. It comes in dark silver and gold. It is beautiful! I think this is what I am going to order up in dark silver. The price and color are to beautiful to pass up.

04f.jpg

This bag is $1795. It came in white and another color also. (I forgot what though!) At the NM in Palo Alto, they had the other colors crossed out as if they only carried it in white.
00840f.jpg

This fall exclusive did come in lots of sizes, but all prices seemed about the same. I saw $1895 and $2095 listed. I saw white, gray, black and they also mentioned antiqued silver and gold! Interesting!

Cresent.jpg

Also noteworthy was this "cresent" purse. Sorry, the photo is horrible!! It was like a classic bag, but with a cresent flap. I thought it was a nice variation. I forgot the price, but it's probably $1295-$1595.
PreciousSymbol.jpg

Ok, you can't see anything in this photo... but I'm showing it anyways. I liked this purse alot to. It comes in black patent leather as well as velvet. The patent one was only $995. It has one 3D camelia on it, as well as quilted "5" and a four leaf clover on the flap of the bag.

Other things I remembered... there was a purse that had gems at each of the quilted points. Another quilted purse had metallic thread for the quilted stiching. There was a couple basic tweed purses in new fall colors.

rhiannonmars said:
Your right on the button. Geeze, I totaly forgot about that show. Would that mean this purse had to have come from Europe or Japan? It's soo cute!
I dont think so. The Paris-Tokyo collection's clothes are for the Toyko Ginza boutique only, it's a special edition, they do it all the time, most recently the new Las Vegas boutique. Karl is no fool, he's going to release the accessories to all boutiques, it easily doubles Chanel's F/W collection.

In a nutshell, Paris-Tokyo clothes - Tokyo only. Paris-Tokyo accessories - all boutiques.

RhiannonMars, dear, how do you go to these trunk shows, do you have to be invited? I want to go to one when it comes to Washington.

Diorling said:
RhiannonMars, dear, how do you go to these trunk shows, do you have to be invited? I want to go to one when it comes to Washington.

I thought you had to be invited, but it doesn't sound like it. I called up Chanel this week. They said just to stop on by anytime on the trunk show dates.

I have no idea what trunk shows are like. Usally I just graze on into a store and buy when I like then and there, not wait listing and all.

I suspect they just put out the new items for you to view and waitlist for.

Diorling said:
I dont think so. The Paris-Tokyo collection's clothes are for the Toyko Ginza boutique only, it's a special edition, they do it all the time, most recently the new Las Vegas boutique. Karl is no fool, he's going to release the accessories to all boutiques, it easily doubles Chanel's F/W collection.

In a nutshell, Paris-Tokyo clothes - Tokyo only. Paris-Tokyo accessories - all boutiques.

Yup. From my post above you can see they are indeed selling those accessories to the USA, which makes me a happy camper.

.. not to post for the 100th time, but I also saw that the Cambon line seemed to carry a new offwhite color. It did not look like beige. If it was, both the bag and the CC's were the same color instead of contrasting like this years line.

rhiannonmars said:
.. not to post for the 100th time, but I also saw that the Cambon line seemed to carry a new offwhite color. It did not look like beige. If it was, both the bag and the CC's were the same color instead of contrasting like this years line.
Oh good, I was getting tired of the black and white only, too stark. Off white is one of my favorite colors, soo romantic. I wish they did it in Navy...with a off white croc double-c, that would be lovely!

Diorling said:
Oh good, I was getting tired of the black and white only, too stark. Off white is one of my favorite colors, soo romantic. I wish they did it in Navy...with a off white croc double-c, that would be lovely!

That would be very natical. Have we ever seen Karls work in navy?

I got the cambon purse in beige. Chanels beige is a nice neutral. Seems like the cambon line is here to stay for a while. I hated the cambon w/ snakeskin line. Snakeskin needs to be used more seriously than in the trendy cambon purses.

rhiannonmars - I also :heart::heart: :heart: the beige one! Have you found out any info on it? Does anyone know the style/model, price, sizes? I have no Chanel boutique or store so I'd have to call long distance to inquire. Any info would be greatly appreciated! :flower:

rhiannonmars said:
I'm pretty set on this bag in beige now. It makes me drool! I really can't afford to buy bags just for the sake of what they are. They need to make my heart pitter patter, which this one does!!!

I love Chanel and I'm so glad they are making a comeback! I remember my clients telling me the bags look too matronly! I guess I was correct after all with my prediction that this classic iconic bag is NOT just for matrons!! :flower:

No black in my bag?? Only white?? :cry:

Did you se some measurments? I am talking about the square one.. thanks SO much for your help rhiannonmars :heart: :smile:

meowmix said:
i saw that tweed that candice(?) has on presale at neiman marcus in san francisco a couple days ago... not sure if it was the exact one, but it was the same tweed and it had the chain strap.

awww man! I paid full price for this bag! And it's already on sale?! I haven't even worn the purse yet! Well, my Chanel salesperson called me to tell me the presale was going on. But if I see my purse that I just bought for half off..not sure I will want to go!! : )

candicec

pucci_mama said:
No black in my bag?? Only white?? :cry:

Did you se some measurments? I am talking about the square one.. thanks SO much for your help rhiannonmars :heart: :smile:

Sorry, no measurements yet. I think it was only Neiman Marcus, or this NM in general that only had white. I am sure Chanel boutiques will have it in black though. I think it was called Rock star something or other. I forget the exact name.

God I wish I could bring home their fall catalog that the sales people get!

Does anyone know the exact color of this bag? Does it have the CC's on the front lock? Also, what sizes does it come in?

Sorry for all the questions, but I know someone will be able to help :flower: .

Attachments

• chanelmetallic.jpg
    chanelmetallic.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6
BalBabe said:
Does anyone know the exact color of this bag? Does it have the CC's on the front lock? Also, what sizes does it come in?

Sorry for all the questions, but I know someone will be able to help :flower: .

The purse comes in both:
Dark Silver
Gold

Look on the last page of this forum. There is one listed on ebay with all the measurements, but selling above retail. It does have CC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
rhiannonmars said:
Dark Silver
Gold

Look on the last page of this forum. There is one listed on ebay with all the measurements, but selling above retail. It does have CC's.

Thank you for your quick response. Do you know the name of the bag? Is it the 2.55?

Thanks again :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->