Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

Does anyone have any info on this Chanel bag???

.. I think it's gong to be my number 1 choice for fall i thnk its gorgeous.. :wub:

Attachments

• 04f.jpg
    04f.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 50
^ Love it! Its gorgeous! :woot: Is it possible to wear it on your shoulder, because the straps look a bit short to me :unsure:

I can't tell how large that bag is going to be. Looks like it can't fit under your arm when you carry the strap on your shoulder.

I hope there is more bags being offered then just the ones in the two fashion shows on the Chanel site.... Nothing is really catching my eye to much.

I do want to look into going to the boutique and Neiman Marcus trunk shows though in San Francisco. Anyone else from the Bay Area???

Love it! Its gorgeous!
w00t.gif
Is it possible to wear it on your shoulder, because the straps look a bit short to me
unsure.gif

Upon further looking over this bag, I think the chain straps look like a hand held thing, and there is another black leather shoulder strap, similar to a Balenciaga bag. (attached at either end of the bag length wise) I could be wrong though!

Oh and, I just bought one of this summer seasons sold out red caviar small classic purse. I looked all over for it at NM and Chanel boutiques. Chanel boutiques said there might be one lamb one left in NY, but was not positive. Considering I wear my purses alot, caviar will be so much better for me as it doesn't get scratches easily.

1sm.jpg

I'm going to pair it with a vintage pair of Chanel flats my mother found me at an estate sale 10 years ago!!

Shoes01.jpg

rhiannonmars....Gorgeous bag!!!! :clap: Those slippers are fabulous too!!! Enjoy your pretty, pretty bag and vintage slippers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pucci Mama!

Lol, I just posted a question on that same bag on another thread. Cute, isn't it. I'm not a huge fan of Chanel, but I really like that one. Would love more information myself.

Hi Everyone! I just put my order in yesterday for the fall-winter replica of the original 2.55. I went to the Chanel boutique in Boston, where they had their trunk show this past weekend. The sizes are large and medium. They come in black, grey, white, and maybe one other color? The Boston boutique didn't order any white, and only a few in each color and size. I put myself down for a gray medium. I loved the large, but just too big for me. I am sooo excited! :heart: The sales associate told me they were expected to begin to arrive in stores in late july, but it would depend on their holiday in August for when they all come in.

Gee, I forgot to ask!:rolleyes: When I looked at the page, one was 1800 something. I'm not sure. You could probably call and ask. I guess if anyone knows the price, could you post?:flower:

I go to a Neiman Marcus trunk show in June, so I will see then. Just thought I would ask!

Am no expert on Chanel, does anyone know if they have bags that are made both in Italy and France ? I understand the 2.55 are only made in France but have also seen similiar bags that are made in Italy.

there are some 2.55 on ebay lambskin going for half the price of retail, it says made in italy and seems to come from mother factory there. But the logo on the inner flap looks different from the one that is made in france which is right over left. Wonder if these are real.

gingeroo77 said:
there are some 2.55 on ebay lambskin going for half the price of retail, it says made in italy and seems to come from mother factory there. But the logo on the inner flap looks different from the one that is made in france which is right over left. Wonder if these are real.

Those are completely fake. I talked to Chanel boutiques last weekend and told them about that. They said they put the holograms and the authenticity card together in production. They said never would a bag not have these. Chanel does not wholesale, seller for under retail to anyone!

I think the story is completely made up just to take advantage of people.

You are right - that picture is a fake, the bag's qulting looks too wrong. I hope no one falls for those fakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->