Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

if you're in SF go check out the Chanel boutique -- it might still be there. I'll bet the leather version hasn't come out yet.

LilyGirl said:
if you're in SF go check out the Chanel boutique -- it might still be there. I'll bet the leather version hasn't come out yet.

I checked last weekend at both NM and the boutique. Nothing new was in yet. I'll go in this weekend though and talk to them. I'm guna print out a pic n everything. :D

OK, does anyone else get this insanely goofily excited about these things as I do? I'm sitting here sniffing the leather of my new Chanel purse I got in the mail last night!

Just hit ebay

86_1_b.JPG

Not positive it is real, but looks it? They say its new Fall '05.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63852&item=6774255141&rd=1

It always baffles me how so many bags come out that you don't see on the runway, etc. How do I ever find out about ALL of them!?

rhiannonmars, the bag I saw did looks like the pictures you posted! But I think Im starting to remember that the charm thing hanging was a camelia (sp?) and it was quite puffy and soft. It was cute, but I didnt bother check how much it was.

I also agree with you that the re-make of the original looks quite flat. :(

Lilygirl - I called Chanel boutique just now. None of the purses from the Chanel Cruise collection shown just this May on the runway are not going to be presented in trunk shows till August, and most likely not available till months after that.

Maybe you saw something similar because last seasons collection had a scrunched purse like that too?

I'm sorta confused about when Cruise Collections are for. Are they showing a show in May 2005 that won't be really meant for you to carry in spring/summer of 2006!? When do people go on cruises anyways? Am I a stupid fashionista? :unsure:

FYI, Anyone in the California Bay Area.

Trunk shows for Neiman Marcus are June 14-15. Trunk shows for the Chanel boutique are for June 29-30th.

all I know is I was looking for a tweed bag and one of them looked like the gussetted 2.55 you posted.

rhian, im not sure which ones are from the cruise collection so i wouldn't know which ones i saw are from the cruise collection lol sorry =/

Attachments

• ChanelParisTokyo.jpg
    ChanelParisTokyo.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 15
^Wow, I always thought the medium 2.55 was a bit big for my tastes but that one is perfect. Is that the small, or a different style? Does anyone know how much it is?

Raspberry said:
^Wow, I always thought the medium 2.55 was a bit big for my tastes but that one is perfect. Is that the small, or a different style? Does anyone know how much it is?

This is not a 2.55. They just call it a classic flap bag. It is longer, and skinnier. It came out this season but is pretty sold out by now. Neiman Marcus had it. It was about $1000. When I went to the Chanel boutique in SF, they thought NYC had one of these in red, but in lamb, not caviar like mine. It's such an amazing bag for the price.

i like the black alligator(?) skinned one posted a few posts behind
btw rhiannonmars, your red chanel's gorgeous.

Hi, I'm new here. I found this web-site researching a Hermes bag...

I'm on the waiting list for the new 2.55 - they call it the "distressed" bag in Grey, it's supposed to be gorgous! The SA said they could be in soon.

Diorling said:
www Im pretty sure that bag was done for the Paris-Tokyo collection. That collection is being released around the same time as F/W, so it could very well be real.

Your right on the button. Geeze, I totaly forgot about that show. Would that mean this purse had to have come from Europe or Japan? It's soo cute!

m4ryb3ar said:
rhian, im not sure which ones are from the cruise collection so i wouldn't know which ones i saw are from the cruise collection lol sorry =/

I don't think you could have even seen those two fabric bags you mentioned you saw at NM. Those are from a fashion show that showed only two weeks ago. No way in hell are they available yet. They don't trunk show till August, and for purchase in December.

i didnt see them when i went bak on wednesday but i saw them last wknd w/ my mom. im not sure if they were for sale? it was 2 bags that ive never seen before and it looked like that and they were displayed in a glass case by itself.

m4ryb3ar said:
i didnt see them when i went bak on wednesday but i saw them last wknd w/ my mom. im not sure if they were for sale? it was 2 bags that ive never seen before and it looked like that and they were displayed in a glass case by itself.

who knows. Maybe the SA's had samples for some reason.

Since Diorling mentioned the Paris-Tokyo fashion show, I went on the European Chanel site for photos of the show to capture. Here is some purses.

Chanel82.jpg
Chanel83.jpg

Chanel91.jpg
Chanel93.jpg

Chanel95.jpg
Chanel102.jpg

Chanel106.jpg
Chanel109.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members