Chanel F/W 09.10 Paris

The models look like Chanel's version of a young upper east divorcee turned bag lady. But if picked apart, the elements of these outfits look fun. I'd wear them (except for the pink body suit. never), but not all at the same time. But then again, it's a fashion show, they have to shock and awe us.

i actually like this , the mint green clothes are new and quirky

the looks on the runway are kind of over styled. but some of the clothes and accessories are actually great. they'd prolly look better separately. so maybe the styling is to be blamed?

^ewww =/
except from the ones like this above.. i loved it.
thank u all for pix.

the body stocking is a disaster but those kissing KL's *** are saying how original it is, but it looks horrible!

^^ Agree..If models of this caliber can look...questionable in it- who the Hell is ever going to look good in it!!? :shock: :lol:

beautiful. but the music clashes so much. :huh:
Funny you say this because I've just revisited this show today and I have to say what makes me LOVE this show IS the music.

Donna Summer's 16-minute orgasm of a song, "Love To Love You, Baby," makes this otherwise stuffy and strange collection become something entirely different - something hideously gorgeous, sensual, playful, erotic, ironic and totally perverse. How fantastic?! This is what I love about a fashion show done right...all the different elements coming together to say something...the clothes are the focus, but the things like casting, hair and make up, set, lighting and music all add to, richen and deepen the entire experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->