Chanel F/W 09.10 Paris

Reminder for everyone: Model talk and celebrity sightings belong in Supporting Cast and Star Style respectively, not Designers & Collections. Thank you.

u7bqe.jpg
9hnfxl.jpg

2vjzeck.jpg
i50xs3.jpg

catwalking

i love some of the pieces especially the all black ensembles. nice silhouette but the leprechaun look on stam, WTF!?!?! what the hell did come into karl's mind that he chose that emerald leprechaun outfit for stam!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i don't like this collection as much as i wanted to. though it's not that really, really bad.

Love the jackets the guys are wearing, nothing really is interesting to me

Well.. The b&w pieces are fine.
But what the ? with the green pieces&package bags?? Seriously..
I'm a little disappointed now.

the styling is gorgeous...
the barbies looks are super cute...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck (not that I ever liked Chanel) oh and I know that I have a quote from Karl in my sig but I just find that is a good quote despite who said it. I do like the shoes but the clothes are awful.

Details, details...I always like Karl's collections better once we see the HQs for detail work- black dress after black dress isn't too inspiring yet... :huh:

I love the classical black & white pieces, they´re gorgeus! :wub:

I can't believe that they actually chose to give a pink outfit to Lara, of all people...can't they see that pink is so NOT Lara's color?

The b&w pieces are fine, I like some of them, but the green pieces are horrifying. I hate them.
The make-up is really distracting too. It looks like there are dirts around their eyes.

ya Karl! it's totally differnt from what i had been waiting! that's cool, new and feel like it seems to be inspired by barbie at some looks, ha!

x

Details, details...I always like Karl's collections better once we see the HQs for detail work- black dress after black dress isn't too inspiring yet... :huh:

Oh yeah! I'm also wainting anxxiously the HQs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->